(New email address) Catch up

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Elizellen 12 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Roz
    Participant

Hi All

Thought I'd say a big hello. Been finding it hard some days. Its Michaels Birthday tomorrow so thats going to be a really tough day. I've had my kitchen finished.Disabled one now. Having french doors in on Monday so not in a fire hazzard any more. Having a low maintenance garden front and back done next with a bench specially for Michael with all the bird activities he loved so much. It will be my rememberance garden.

New email address is rozmick281@btinternet.com anyone know how I change my old one?
    Hope your all doing good. Sorry for not coming on for a long time cos I still cry alot.

Love to you all
    Roz

All the best.

brocho
    Participant

Dear Roz lovely to hear from you. Sounds as if you have been busy with yoiur new kitchen etc , I bet its great now its finished. The council are fitting me a new kitchen and bathroom soon , trouble is they are doing both at the same time so the mess will be double!! I hope tomorrow is a day full of lovely memories for you Take care of yourself love Bridget x

Roz
    Participant

Hi Bridget

Its been a very hard day. My daughter doesn't come since her dad has died so its like loosing 3 instead of 1.
    Yes kitchen is nice now its all suitable for me. Still can be hard to use though, me oven and my stick.

Hope yours soon gets completed and the mess soon goes away. Do you know how to change my email on this site?

All the best to you

Roz

brocho
    Participant

Hi Roz you need to click on your name where it comes up on your post thenclick edit profile , this lets you change your e-mail It is such a shame your daughter doesnt visit perhaps she finds it hard not to see her dad in the house Could you suggest meeting her elsewhere perhaps , it might be easier for both of you Hope you have a good weekend love Bridget x

Elizellen
    Participant

Dear Roz,

It was great to see a post from you and hear that your kitchen is all fixed up now.

Your remembrance garden and Michael's bench are such a lovely idea and I wish you many pleasant hours with the birds in the future.

I have missed his actual birthday but I will be thinking of you and Michael today and hope it will be possible for you to remember the good times with him at least for some of the weekend amidst the tears.

{{{{{{{{{{Roz}}}}}}}}}}

Sending you some cyberhugs with all my love

Elizabeth
    XX
    X

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘(New email address) Catch up’ is closed to new replies.