Our Dai (arrangments)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  gina45 10 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

tom
    Participant

Hi everyone
    Just to let you know Our Dai wil be laid to rest on the 9th December at 12.20. @ the West Chapel wilfordd Hill.
    All welcome..
    I also been.told that OurDai has over 100 songs on "Soundclick" when in soundclick type Dai Crowther an you can listen to his songs and leave a comment.

Love to all
    Tom

Gill
    Participant

I was so sad to hear of Dai's death. I live just outside London so could not attend but I will be very much thinking of him and his family on the 9th.

I hope that the service will be a celebration of his life.

Goodbye friend Love from Gill xx

tom
    Participant

Am sure it will be and having the time and date a lot of us that cant make it can spend a bit of time thing about our dai

Tom xxx

boo
    Participant

Thank you…xxx

gina45
    Participant

I have not been on for a long while and was so saddened to hear this news. Dai was a very good listener, and giver of advice when I was going though the devastation of mum and her mm. He will be sorely missed on here and I hope he is now at peace. He is being laid to rest on the same day as my mum was 2 years ago. I am thinking of Dai’s family at this sad time xxxxx

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Our Dai (arrangments)’ is closed to new replies.