Our Photo's

This topic contains 15 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  brocho 13 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

tom
    Participant

Hi Everyone

After looking at "Hellwings" (Lee) great photo's thought a thread that we all could post our photo's on to share with everyone.

So who or what will be the first?

hellwing
    Participant

Hope you like:)

Mari
    Participant

Thats beautiful Lee, gonna be a tough one to follow!

brocho
    Participant

Well I was going to try and post a little pic but the house gremlin has hidden my camera Mind you Lee I think you are too good for me Lovely pic x

Gaye
    Participant

What a wonderful photo – just the right image to see first thing on a dreary and cloudy October morning. Thank you Lee. Bridget you did make me laugh about a photograph of your estate but beauty, so they say, is in the eyes of the beholder!

Love, Gaye xx

BellaRS
    Participant

…but a bush full of lady birds

Bella xxx

Gaye
    Participant

Dear Bella – It looks like the ladybirds are gathering for their Annual General Meeting! Amazing to see so many together. Is it me again or does anyone else feel a bit itchy ……….. ?!

Thanks for posting a very unusual photo.
    Gaye xx

Perkymite
    Participant

I see we have a couple of David Baileys(I think that is how he spells his name)

Very nice pictures, well done Tom a good idea.

kindest regards
    David

tom
    Participant

Hi you all great photo Lee, and Bella I could not get yours? might be a hic with the web so will try later, Thanks David I think it will work 🙂

tom
    Participant

Well I was loking through my photo's and am sure we all want a laugh this weekend so here I am with the Famouse "Socks with Crocks" photo, it worries my kids lol xx

hellwing
    Participant

Thank you for your kind comments:) Lovely pic Bella but may i suggest adding some saturation to make them stand out. I have been into photography for several years now but mainly aircraft but cant resist nature and ive finally got a new camera so watch this space lol.

hellwing
    Participant

Heres one i took playing with water:)

Gaye
    Participant

Hi Tom – at last a close-up of the now infamous socks and crocs. They are stunning and I really can't imagine why your kids are so worried about you …….! The photo of grandad and grandson is lovely but what's with the Spanish football shirts? Has Wayne Rooney upset you!

Lee – your photo of the droplet is terrific. I can understand why you enjoy photography so much and I always love to see photographs of mother nature at her best. Your bumble bee picture will certainly stay with me particularly through our long and dark winter. Thanks.

Best wishes, Gaye x

tom
    Participant

Great Photo Lee 🙂

And Gaye am plesed you at last seen the "Socks with Crocks" Photo ha ha.

As for the Spanish shirt Elaine and I were in Spain when Spain wont the Cup, and I bought it that day to wear at nite 😀 It was as you imagine a great nite when they won :-P, baby Jack Loves his Football shirts so got him one also, now when he comes to ours and he is wearing the Shirt I have to put mine on as well he he.

The Photo is of our Grandkids, Left to right Alex-Liam-Jack and Kaitlan, and the other is Sam.

Enjoy 🙂

brocho
    Participant

Lovely pic Tom good to see the infamous crocs and socks at last !!Your grandson is a little cutie Hope you and the crisps had a good weekend love Bridget

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Our Photo's’ is closed to new replies.