Petition for Evusheld.

This topic contains 18 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  ted369 1 year, 12 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

ted369
    Participant

Please sign and share this petition to UK government asking them to reverse their decision not to fund life saving Evusheld for blood cancer patients and other immunocompromised. They cancelled the pre order unlike vaccines we have no doses being offered at all even tho it’s licensed!! Please also share and ask all your friends and family. We need at least 10K signatures. Fund Evusheld the preventative COVID19 antibody for immunocompromised – Petitions

mulberry
    Participant

Could you give some more information and put a link to the petition please?

ted369
    Participant

Hi mulberry, not sure how to add a link but if you Google fund evusheld it should come up. If you know how to add a link for it I would be grateful. So we can all share with family, friends and MPs.Take care and stay safe.

bear
    Participant

ted369
    Participant

Hi Bear, thank you for posting the link. Please can everyone share with family,friends and MPs.

mulberry
    Participant

Done

docmike
    Participant

This was AZ7442 ? in the Provent trial
    Still waiting to hear about my fifth injection ?
    Antivirals take three days to arrive ?? the virus multiplys exponentially meanwhile; not best clinical practice .
    still uncertainty about molnupiravir paxlovid seems safer and more efficacious ??
    bmj references can be supplied
    as throughout the epidemic weve been cast adrift to look after our risk of contracting covid
    hopefully the haematologists will knowabout and sign the petition
    Best wishes
    Michael

ted369
    Participant

bear
    Participant

Just another 106 to go

lilib
    Participant

I’ve done a bit of sharing to family and the local support group. I had not heard that the government had done a u-turn on the ordering. Is there a reference to this news anywhere? I like to Fact Check!

ted369
    Participant

lilib
    Participant

It certainly does. Thanks! I have now found a reference to it in the BMJ and the i, but it’s definitely in danger of slipping under the radar.

ted369
    Participant

ted369
    Participant

The article is incorrect in stating that you can get Evusheld privately. That isn’t currently possible as all Covid treatments in the U.K. are managed through the NHS. Also no Evusheld stock has yet been bought by this Govt/NHS.
    Just to add to the above daily Mail post.

lilib
    Participant

My son has just informed me that Evusheld has been raised at PMQs today. The MP asking the question was Vicky Foxcroft, Labour MP for Lewisham/Deptford.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.