REPRIEVE AT THE ELEVENTH HOUR

This topic contains 13 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  shirley 12 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

BADGER
    Participant

Hello everyone
    I was due to go for my first chemo today it had been delayed as my consultant had forgot to put in the referal form nice chap not good at paper work unless you chase him, BUT I had a phone call at 6.45 pm last night from UCH TO SAY DO NOT GO AHEAD!!!!:-) Bone marrow result has just come back showing less than 5% myeloma cells in the marrow so still a good patial remission they think the bench jones result was an odd one but possibly due to the dehydration caused by the terrible food piosoning I had so a reprieve until at least after christmas yippee!!!! 🙂 😉 So Dia it looks like my angel was looking after me:-)
    Regards Jo x

Min
    Participant

WOW
    What a wonderful result for you Jo.
    I am thrilled for you and I am sure your equaly if not more thrilled with the results. Brill News
    Love MIn

DaiCro
    Participant

🙂 I sent you one specially… his name is Josiah.

Great news… take care.

Dai.

Helen
    Participant

That's amazing Jo, what a lovely surprise. Enjoy it.
    Love Helen

jmsmyth
    Participant

Jo that is brilliant news!! I am so happy for you. Long may it continue.

Love Jean. xx

brocho
    Participant

Dear Jo what wonderful news I am so happy for you! I bet you were dancing a jig last night!! Was it the lovely Dean who rang you? Now you can foget about myeloma for a while and have a great christmas lots of love Bridget x

admin
    Keymaster

Great news Jo! You must be soooo relieved. I see from an earlier post that you are at Lister. Same here. I chuckled at 'nice chap not good at paperwork unless you chase him'. I very much suspect that you have the same consultant as me – the lovely Dr K! Tracey x

eve
    Participant

Hi Jo
    You must be so pleased,I am so pleased for you,you have been my beacon,for some time now,because of not having SCT,so I am so glad you are still in remission.
    You have been doing so well,have a lovely Christmas Jo,and forget about the sword of Damocles. love Eve

tom
    Participant

Wow and a well done to you Jo, bet your pleased you have a consultant that aint that hot on Paperwork or you would have started it all for nothing.

Keep your "Partial Remission and make it into a complete one, you now have Josiah. to help

Love and Hugs (())) sent

Tom "Onwards and Upwards" xxxx

BADGER
    Participant

Hi Everyone
    thank you all for for your good wishes I will keep josiah with me always and yes Tracey I too have the lovely jolly Dr K so we will forgive him for being slow this time!:-) Yes Bridget it was Dean Smith another lovely young man very caring so I can relax a bit until after christmas PP was 3 from O so there ia a little movement but not much yet EVE I have lasted nearly three years from first diagnoses 5/1/2009 2 years 8 mths remission so might make 3yrs remission with a bit of luck;-)
    Love and (((HUGS FOR tOM))

lOVE jO X

lorrainey
    Participant

Hi Jo,

Fantastic news, really pleased for you and I have every faith that you will reach your 3 years remission 😀

love and hugs

Lorraine xxxxx

mhnevill
    Participant

Hi Jo

I too am delighted at your news. I am roooting for much more than 3 years partial remission for you.

Love

Mavis x

scott9
    Participant

Hi Jo

I've just logged on to the forum and have read your news. Absolutely fantastic. I am so pleased for you. Lets hope for a good long remission period for you. There's hope for us all.

Have a great Christmas. Dec 1 tomorrow – unbelievable!

Scott

shirley
    Participant

Brilliant news Jo,just sit back and enjoy christmas now and have a great time,i was in hospital for christmas and new year last year,so i'm really looking forward to a lovely family christmas this year,and good luck for next year,best wishes Shirls x x x 🙂 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘REPRIEVE AT THE ELEVENTH HOUR’ is closed to new replies.