SCT

This topic contains 20 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Jet 12 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Perkymite
    Participant

Yes, I did the same Tom. Naked as plucked chicken except for my eyebrows and eyelashes 😀 😀

I am pleased you are doing so well Tom, must have been the cucumbers and red wine!!!

Kindest regards

David

kaychappers
    Participant

Well all the replies have certainly cheered me up and made me smile. At least I know that all the money I have spent on clothes I will save on having my hair coloured and cut and also save money on waxing for a few months 😀 All my old clothes are stored safely in my loft (could not look at my size 10 clothes now I am a 14) and a few of my friends are waiting in line to have my biger clothes when I lose weight 😀 Kay x

DMC
    Participant

Hi Kay, just came home from hospital Sunday from my SCT. The only hair loss I have had is from my head. Feeling quite tired and having trouble sleeping but apart from that I'm doing ok. Blood levels still lowish but am told should climb steadily over the next few months. Back to hospital clinic today for blood tests. Good luck with your SCT, it will be worth it. Kind Regards DMC.

Perkymite
    Participant

I am pleased that everything went well with your SCT David. Onwards and upwards from now on as Tom would say.

Kindest regards

David

kaychappers
    Participant

Hi there I am so pleased your sct went well. I understand being kind to yourself and taking it easy for a while is the key to getting well. Keep us posted. Kay x

Jet
    Participant

I suggest being kind to oneself and taking it easy be continued forever, not just a while… 😀

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘SCT’ is closed to new replies.