Sharing My Pride

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Min 13 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Gill
    Participant

We can all be very quick to knock the young people of today. Below is a copy of what our granddaughter has said on her "Just Giving" site. I have not posted a link as I am not asking for donations. Just wanting to let everybody know that most kids are OK. Gill

[i]Thanks for taking the time to visit my JustGiving page.

I am a 12 year old girl and my Pop (Grandad) has got Myeloma. I love my Pop so so so so much and I know we have not got enough time to find a cure to save him, but please help me give some money to the Myeloma UK, so they can buy more equipment to try and find a cure for people, who may not have it yet but will get it, to not die of it, but to have had it and faught it away.

Please, Please help me do this and raise £1000, or more, by March 11th 2012.

So please dig deep and donate now.

Thank You,

Georgia xxx[/i]

eve
    Participant

HI Gill
    Your posting has just burst the dam that has been cracking for a long time.eve

brocho
    Participant

Hi Gill what a lovely , caring girl your grandaughter is , you must be so proud of her Thankyou for telling us about her sometimes we do need reminding that not all kids are like the ones featured in the daily mail!!love Bridget x

jmsmyth
    Participant

Hi Gill

Tell Georgia a BIG thank you from me. I echo what Eve and Bridgit say – you must be so very proud of her and you have every right to be.

Love Jean xx

BADGER
    Participant

hello Gill
    I echo what the others have said my dam also burst what a lovely girl

Love Jo x 🙂

Debs
    Participant

Made me blub too!!

Aren't kids just so special xxx

Min
    Participant

A young lady to be very proud of Gill.
    I think she deserves a very special hug from her Pop
    LuvMIn

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Sharing My Pride’ is closed to new replies.