Small things lead to big things!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Perkymite 9 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Debs
    Participant

Hoping that some of you might think about helping me out? I know my fundraising posts are often passed on here, but I’m not asking for money…just support!

I got diagnosed in 2009 with myeloma and am lucky to be 3 years in remission post SCT.
    To celebrate I am using my 40th year to raise awareness and money for Myeloma UK by doing a ’40 Challenges B440′ – so far I’ve raised over £10,000 (www.debsjourneywithmyeloma/wordpress.com/40challengesb440)

There are a few challenges that I need some help with though;

Challenge 1: To get 40 people to do one challenge (of their choice). If you can think of just one thing, please get involved. It could be to give something up/ to do an event / to be sponsored for something. Even if you just ask people to sponsor £1 each, the money all adds up to something significant!

Challenge 11: To get 40 businesses to donate at least £40. I will then promote them on Facebook, twitter and my blog and provide a certificate? Please ask anyone you know!

Challenge 22: To get the revised myeloma pathway taken to 40 different GP surgeries – if you do this, please just let me know the name of your surgery so I can add it to my blog.

Challenge 26: To get 40 people born on the 25th January to send me a 40th birthday card for 2015 – you can send it now if that’s easier. If you know someone, please ask if they’d help as this is going to be a near impossible challenge!

Challenge 50: Get 40 people to sign up for Myeloma UK events

Thank you everyone. I know you are all impacted by myeloma and hope that you can help with this.
    Debs

• This topic was modified 9 years, 9 months ago by  Debs.

Perkymite
    Participant

I would not say they are “ignored”. however most of us have our own problems to solve and our own fund raising.

Well done for your work keep it up.

Kind regards – ~Vasbyte

David

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Small things lead to big things!’ is closed to new replies.