Smileys

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jmsmyth 12 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

jmsmyth
    Participant

Hi I just love the "smileys" that some of you post. Can you tell me where you get them and how you insert them? Hard to believe I usd to teach Computer studies!!!

Love Jean x

BADGER
    Participant

Hello Jean
    if yoy leave the curser at the end of your sentence and click on the smiley face:-) it will put a punctuation mark which when you post it will show a smiley face good luck
    love jo x

jmsmyth
    Participant

Thanks Jo – here goes. 😀

Love Jean

ps Hey it works – Thanks again8-) You have created a monster!!

Roz
    Participant

Well done Jean you did it
    😀 😀 >:-)

BADGER
    Participant

Hello Jean

glad you found it what about that weather in NI does it ever stop raining no wonder you always want a break in sunny places you have had a shocking summer saw the forcast for today more rain!!:-(

Love Jo:-) 😎 😉

jmsmyth
    Participant

Hi Jo

Great to hear from you. As I type the rain is throwing it down. That's why the song says "forty shades of green". >:-( We have been trying to get velux windows put into the roof space. Been waiting for weeks as the joiner can't do it because of the rain. We are in luck – accoding to the weather forecast on my phone we will see a little sun this coming Tuesday – but also rain :-/ . Frank wants to go to our friends appartment but the weather there is not that good – if it is gongto rain, I would rather be in my own home.

How are you doing? I was real sorry to hear the beast is back. Have you started the velcade and Dex yet. Hope you dont have any bad side affects.

Take care
    Love Jean xx:-D

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Smileys’ is closed to new replies.