Starting to feel a bit better

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  mhnevill 11 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

TinaP
    Participant

I had my SCT on Oct 10th.
    Came home on 31st Oct feeling 'rough'.My appetite was zero although I was and still am drinking loads. At this point I was being sick a lot and had the 'runs' very badly.

Now 7 weeks on, I think I have turned a corner. Still not eating much, cereals and porridge are my favourite. But I have found the Weight Watchers
    meals to be of the right size for me to manage.

I drink Nesquik milk shakes with full cream milk.

I still have a very dry mouth and have to keep a bottle of water handy.
    The sickness seems to have gone thank goodness.

Love to you all

Tina x

tom
    Participant

Hi Tina and a well done you 😀 its great when you feel that tad better each day, Think I was still on Sick Tabs still after mine you are doing good.

Keep well and keep warm

Love Tom "Onwards and Upwards" xxx

jmsmyth
    Participant

Hi Tina so glad that you have turned "the corner" 😀 I am sure each day you will feel a little better. Hope you will be able to enjoy Christmas lunch. Have a good Christmas and a fantastic new year

Love Jean x

Ali
    Participant

Hi Tina

Its lovely to hear you are now on the up and feeling much better.

My Mum had her SCT at the beginning of August and I have watched her improve week by week. We went to do the grocery shop today and she says she feels much better now than she did all of last year before diagnosis:-)

Wishing you a very Happy Christmas.

Love Ali xx

Vicki
    Participant

Hi Tina,

Glad you are feeling a bit better and turning that corner.. Colin also drank the milk shake by the bucket load!

Keep the good progress going. Happy Christmas

Vicki and Colin x

meganjane
    Participant

Hello Tina,

I am so glad to hear you are feeling better, best wishes for a great Christmas.

Megan

mhnevill
    Participant

Hi Tina

So glad to hear you feel you have turned the corner after such a rough ride. I do hope, and indeed expect, that you will improve steadily. It is just rough it takes so long to get the appitite back.

Keep pressing ahead! May 2013 be a really good year.

Lots of love.

Mavis xx

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Starting to feel a bit better’ is closed to new replies.