Stephen John Mason

This topic contains 22 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  janw 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Mari
    Participant

Stephen died today. His heart was so damaged by the amyloids that it just gave up. He went very quickly and painlessly this afternoon, his heart just stopped working. He was 56 years old and had lived with myeloma since 2010.

He was my soulmate, my lover and my best friend

Eva
    Participant

Dear Mari,
    Sorry to hear such devastating news.
    I hope you will eventually gain sustenance from your memories of your wonderful relationship.
    Eva

jmsmyth
    Participant

Dear Mari

I'm so sorry to hear of the death of your beloved Stephen. My thoughts are with you and your family at this awful time. I'm glad that his passing was peaceful.

Jean x

Ali
    Participant

Oh Mari

I am so sorry about Stephen passing.

Sending you extra strength at this sad time.

Love Ali x

tonyf
    Participant

Mari.
    So sorry to hear Stephen passed away.
    You are in my thoughts and prayers.
    Tony F

Etta
    Participant

Dear Mari so sorry to hear Stephen has passed but he will live on in your heart.
    God bless you and all your family.in my thoughts and prayers Etta .

tom
    Participant

Dear Mari

I am so sorry to hear that Stephen has passed away, loads of love and hugs sent to you and also Stephen's Family and friends at this sad time.

Love Tom xx
    RIP Stephen

dickb
    Participant

Dear Mari,

We are saddened to hear about the loss of Stephen today, my wife followed some of your posts as well as your replies to other posts. If there is any comfort to be had than at least it was as you say quick and painless. Now to keep his memory going. Unfortunately whilst others will follow him, others will make it through.

All the best during this difficult time,

Richard

bandityoga
    Participant

Hi Mari

I am saddened that Stephen has passed away but at least it was quick and peaceful. You will miss him terribly and I hope that you will find comfort in the good memories you have of him.

Love Maureen x

Helen
    Participant

Dear Mari
    How desperately desperately sad, I do not have enough words to help lessen your grief, you will miss Stephen so much.
    Love Helen

wendyduffield
    Participant

Dear Mari

So sorry to hear of this sad and heart breaking news, thinking of you and your family

Love Wendy

DaiCro
    Participant

Your soulmate, your lover, your best friend… your everything.

My heart goes out to you,

Much love

Dai.

Laurence
    Participant

Dear Mari

Such sad news it is only two weeks since we were all together at Liz's, our thoughts are with you and your family at this time. It was a privilege to know Stephen, he was a great help to me during my treatment and convalescence.

With much love
    Laurence and Sandra

Gill
    Participant

Dear Mari

My Stephen died last September. He had mm for 4 years and was told he had 2 years left. That was not to be and he was dead within 4 weeks aged 57.

I probably have quite a good idea how you are feeling at the moment. Your last line really made me cry because that is exactly what my husband was to me.

You will be very busy over the next couple of weeks, but after that, when things are quieter do come back here and get support.

I hope whatever service you hold for Stephen it is a celebration of your lives together as well as a time to mourn your loss.

Much love from Gill xx

mhnevill
    Participant

Dear Mari

Just wanted to send my love too at this very sad time. Although to lose Stephen is so devastating, I am glad his going was gentle. That is what I wish for us all.

I do hope his funeral is a celebration of his life and the love he was held in.

You will be in my prayers.

Love Mavis xxxx

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Stephen John Mason’ is closed to new replies.