Still feeling good

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  tom 11 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

faith
    Participant

Just like to tell you all, 6 years after after my sct I am still good, protein is fluttering a little bit and I must drink more water, for my kidneys, but apart from that all is well. Just want spring to come now to warm my bones.

Keep positive
    Janet

Vicki
    Participant

Hey faith

Well done you, it's good to hear stories like this. It gives me such hope for my partner Colin who had his sct in oct/nov 2012. Keep going and good health to you 🙂

Vicki and Colin x

jmsmyth
    Participant

Hi Janet

It so so good to read of yourt journey. Well done you 😀 my husband is waiting for date for SCT so it is great reading positive things. Long may it continue

Love Jean x

tom
    Participant

Hey Janet
    That's great news, am sure it will give hope to those due or just starting treatment .

Keep well and stay strong.

Love Tom Onwards and Upwards xxx

Michele
    Participant

Hi Janet

It's so good to hear about how well you're doing. 6 years on and still doing well is excellent news.

My stem cells are having their 1st Birthday Party on Sunday (10th) and I'm living a totally normal life again at the moment.

MM is one of those weird diseases that has no set pattern for any two people, and this forum seems to back that theory up with a cross section ranging from doing very well to hitting every problem going.

It's so important to all support each other whatever hand we've been dealt. Positive news is a boost for us all!
    Take Care
    Michele x

faith
    Participant

No one really knows how we feel thats why it is good to go on this forum site.
    It is always best to keep positive and not let MM beat us.

Keep with good thoughts
    Janet x

tom
    Participant

Hey Michele

Happy First Birthday to your Stems in case I dont get on here Tomorrow (10.2.2013)
    I bet you feel 100% Better keep it going and have a Great SCT Party.

Love Tom Onwards and upwards xx8-)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Still feeling good’ is closed to new replies.