Time for a laugh

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  DaiCro 11 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Min
    Participant

Just a bit of Adult fun, shamelessly pinched from the internet:

'Baby bear goes downstairs, sits in
    his small chair at the table He looks into his small bowl.
    It is empty. 'Who's been eating my porridge?' he
    squeaks.

Daddy Bear arrives at the big table and sits in his
    big chair. He looks into his big bowl and it is also empty.
    'Who's been eating my porridge?!?' he roars

Mummy Bear puts her head through the serving hatch from the
    kitchen and yells, 'For God's sake, how many times
    do I have to go through this with you idiots?

It was Mummy Bear who got up first It was Mummy Bear who woke everyone in
    the house. It was Mummy Bear who made the coffee. It was
    Mummy Bear who unloaded the dishwasher from last night and
    put everything away. It was Mummy Bear who swept the floor
    in the kitchen. It was Mummy Bear who went out in the cold
    early morning air to fetch The newspaper and croissants. It
    was Mummy Bear who set the damn table. It was Mummy
    Bear who walked the bloody dog, cleaned the cat's litter
    tray, gave them their food, and refilled their water.
    'And now that you've decided to drag your
    sorry bear-asses downstairs and grace Mummy Bear with your
    grumpy presence, listen carefully, because I'm only
    going to say this once….

'I HAVEN'T MADE THE BLOODY PORRIDGE YET!!!'

tmc
    Participant

Hi Min
    It gave me a real laugh
    Just what I needed
    Love Teresa

Mari
    Participant

I love it, that's just perfect

Mari x

jmsmyth
    Participant

Good one Min. Made me laugh but makes
    Me think that someone has been in my house making notes!!!

Love Jean x

Dizzyliz
    Participant

Hi min,

Ah Ah that was good! 🙂 🙂 🙂

Liz xx

DaiCro
    Participant

I enjoyed… and appreciated that one Min.:-D

Come on everybody… get your thinking caps on and give us your favourite joke. It doesn't matter how short or long or silly… just that it makes [i][b][/i]you[/b] laugh.8-)

Dai.

DaiCro
    Participant

Okay, I'll be your Huckleberry.:-D

One of my all time favourites.

Dai.

The Mother Superior was waiting at the nearest railway station for her newest novice to arrive from London. The convent car was an ancient Ford with a large rounded bonnet but it looked good and worked fine and she had thoroughly enjoyed the twelve mile scenic drive down from the Derbyshire hills.

At last the train pulled in and only one passenger alighted. The slim, pretty faced novice was dressed in her white robes but the Mother Superior had to suppress a smile at the sight of the largest personal crucifix she had ever seen dangling the length and breadth of the Novice's torso. It was made of mahogany with a large silver relief of Jesus being roughly twice the size of a Barbie doll.

They made their introductions and climbed into the car. It was dusk and by the time they reached the wooded foothills, five miles from the convent it was pitch black, with the ancient headlights giving minimum relief, so the Mother Superior slowed down to a steady twenty miles an an hour.

The novice, a fishmonger's daughter, had a strong East-end accent but she had answered the Mother Superiors last question about favourite hymns by singing her three favourites in a soft but beautiful contralto voice. The Mother Superior felt blessed.

Suddenly something landed very hard on top of the bonnet… at first the Mother Superior thought she had hit a deer but then she realised that in fact it was a man… a man like no other.

He wore a large dark cloak that he had wrapped up around his face. He pulled away the cloak to reveal a pair of blood red eyes and then he opened his mouth wide to reveal large pointed teeth with overgrown incisors and a large blood-red tongue.

At first the Mother Superior had jumped on the brakes… but her survival instincts kicked in and she revved up the old engine and the car shot forward up the hill until she reached fifty miles an hour… hurtling dangerously around corners with little help from the headlights, trying furiously to shake the Vampire off… to no avail. He stuck like a limpet and spread his cloak to block her view of the road.

Then the Mother Superior was inspired. She turned to the Novice, who was grimacing at the Vampire but showing no sign of fear.

'Show him your cross' she shouted at the Novice. 'Show him your Cross!' The Novice nodded in reply, pulled up her sleeves, wound down her window fully, leant right out of the window until her face was no more than two feet away from the Vampires face and screamed:

'Hey you, Vlad The Impaler… Get off the f….ing Bonnet!'

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Time for a laugh’ is closed to new replies.