Tom?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Perkymite 9 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Perkymite
    Participant

I haven’t seen Tom on here recently is he still posting?

David

jmsmyth
    Participant

Hi David

Not sure about Tom posting on forum (not on much myself) but he’s been posting on Facebook. I know he had bloods taken last week and sees consultant on Thursday. Will post on Facebook that you are asking for him. Hope things are good for you
    Jean x

tom
    Participant

Hi David and all you others.

Yep am still here lol, and I wasnt an SCN ha ha.

Hope your doing good David as we are at this sunny end 🙂 yes as Jean says bloods taken last Friday and results today:-)

Bit of an update on me seen as am on the forum.

Myeloma came back December last year (i got four years remission from SCT #1) was put on Velcade (subcut) with out iccle friend Dex, had that every Monday for just over three months when it stopped working so My Dr Jalihal added Cyclophasamide to the mix, been in that for 8 weeks now, so now is the time to see if it works.

Think I just might ask for a sick note today as I am getting more and more tired with the stuff they are throwing in me ha ha.

Take Care you all Onwards and Upwards Tom x

eve
    Participant

Tom

It’s all that gallivanting and beer drinking lol!!!?

Go for it Tom,make the most of the time ,this is what every one should be doing,a bit of a rest will do you some good. Love Eve.

G&T for me please.

Helen
    Participant

Ha Tom
    Good to see you …I had cyclophos with Velcade and steroids last year… Totally exhausting, I managed 3 months on it before having to give work up for the rest of the course, been back since January but now gone off sick again…. I think my body is trying to tell me something…
    Love Helen

Perkymite
    Participant

Glad you are still going well Tom. I had bad PN with Velcade. They just took me off it and I went straight onto Revlimide which I have found much better with minimum side affects. Plus it took me in to remission which I had not managed to achieve since I started in 2009.

Kindest regards – vasbyte

David

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Tom?’ is closed to new replies.