Trying to tell us something?

This topic contains 20 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Perkymite 11 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

jmsmyth
    Participant

Franks has just phoned Helen with a shopping list as long as your arm 🙂 including soft toilet rolls, so runny tummy has started. He also said that transplant is at 1pm so I have not to cone till 2. I said I wanted to be there and he said that they won't let me in the room. Not sure if that is him talking or doctors. He is really taking on board about infection and has told family that I will let them know when to visit. He is so determined to set a new record in recovery!!! Hope he achieves it. Will let you know how it goes
    Take care
    Love Jean x

tom
    Participant

Hi Jean and Frank
    Hope (am sure it will) SCT goes in nice and smooth 😀 dont forget when you see frank to mouthwash as much as he can.
    Frank you will soon be dabbing with the soft loo rolls.

I was out on Day 16 go and beat that one Frank 🙂

Tom Onwards and Upwards x

jmsmyth
    Participant

Tom cells went back at 1pm. He said they put the 7.6 Million back. He was shaking from top to toe he was so cold but he settled and has been snoring for the past 2 hours. If I don't wake him for the United match he will kill me 😛 I did tell him about the mouth wash but I will remind him when he wakes

Love Jean x

tom
    Participant

Aww I cant remember if i was cold and shivery? to be fair Jean but I do remember my room being cold all the time anyways 😀
    But if Elaine (the young bride) woke me up for Football I would kill her (sorry Elaine xx lol) am sure you can tell I dont do footy 😛
    Its started now Jean one day at a time dont worry too much just both Relax and let IT take its course.

Love to you Both Tom Onwards and Upwards xxxx

Perkymite
    Participant

I think Frank's attitude to infection is dead right. You cannot and I stress CANNOT be too careful for at least the first 3 months after a SCT.

Give him my best wishes for a safe and successful journey.

Kindest regards – vasbyte

David

Vicki
    Participant

Hi all

Jean and frank so glad the cells went back. I wish I could have been there when Colin had his, but couldn't and they didn't invite me to that party. I cried when he told me they'd gone back in! As Helen says its a huge moment! I so hope you and frank are doing ok, it's been such a wait for you both ! now the cells are back in the immune goes down and the the only way is up. I sat and watched Colin sleep an awful lot and at least their resting, hopefully with something good on the telly!. By the way strongly recommend the soft and soothing toilet wipes they made a hell of a difference….:-) if you know what I mean!

By the way, am loving your little bump pictures, a real cutie….what's his or her name? Lovely

Helen, glad to hear you are globe trotting! We loved lanzerote, especially the lunar landscape inspired by the famous artist from the region, can't remember his name. Impressed you paint Helen, me was o,level art….failed 🙂 by a LONG way! Glad you are feeling ok….keep it going

Best of luck jean and frank, thinking of you x

Vicki and Colin x

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Trying to tell us something?’ is closed to new replies.