VTD Cycle 6 Started tody

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  brocho 13 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

admin
    Keymaster

Hi just for information I started Cycle 6 of VTD today. I'm in very good form physically and mentally, though I've been mildly disappointed to be less effective than I'd like to be. I know therefore that in four days time I'll be crawling from bed to bathroom and back and its hard to believe, and I know that when that time comes I won't believe that a few days previously I was feeling in perfect health and cycling and cooking and reading etc.

The vagaries of Velcade – but I'm not complaining.

Nigel

Perkymite
    Participant

Must say I enjoy your posts Nigel.

I am not on any treatment at the moment, leaving aside anti-pills for everything, my next appointment with destiny being on the 6th May. I feel great and I am getting loads of jobs done around the house that I know in the future I will not be able to do.

Best of luck with your next round, although I have a feeling you are not the sort of Guy that needs luck:-) .

Kindest regards

David

admin
    Keymaster

David, we all need all the luck we can get. But thanks anyway. Enjoy your window of well being. Perhaps a short break in the lakes is in order?

Take care Nigel (on steroids)

brocho
    Participant

Hi Nigel sounds as if you are doing well on velcade long may it continue !! love Bridget

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘VTD Cycle 6 Started tody’ is closed to new replies.