Web Site

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Perkymite 13 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Gaye
    Participant

Good to hear from you again Kath but am sorry you are feeling so rough with the dex. I think many of us can relate to that.

Regarding the new web site, you are not alone. I tried to post last week about it but didn't know how to put it into words and that I think is what the problem is. There is something not right but what it is I don't know. We seem to cross the board with the same subject but only under a different heading and then I can't find it because it's somewhere else. Does this go close to other people's frustration with the board if they have one? Having given it a few months' trial my preference is still the old site – you can please some of the people some of the time etc ……………..!! Gaye x

KWilson
    Participant

Yeah, it's a bit 'clumpy' I think is the best description the old one seemed a bit more user friendly.

xxxx

Gaye
    Participant

Dear Kath – thanks for your reply. Another little irritation about the website. You recently posted about your situation and the decision you may have to make. I wanted to reply to it but cannot find it. I know Sylvia said she could not find one I had sent to her so I don't know what is going on. I shall post this to the webteam and hope they can find whatever is the cause. In the meantime I shall keep on looking.

Love, Gaye xx

Perkymite
    Participant

I find the best way to find a post is to click on the users name e.g., Gaye, KWilson, or my own if I am looking for one of my posts, there it lists all the posts that that person has done, 10 per page.

This site I think is at a half way (?) stage it is not as good as some forums I have been on but it is clearly moving there. A better search engine would solve a lot of lost post problems and it does need a spell checker but overall I prefer it. Most of all I love the ability to edit my posts! It is like all change just takes some getting used to sometimes, especially as the majority of us using it are the ?old fogies? (over 50s). I think we have all done well in transferring and moving on. Onwards and Upwards as Tom says.

Kindest regards
    David

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Web Site’ is closed to new replies.