WEDDING ANIVERSERY

This topic contains 12 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  BADGER 12 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

BADGER
    Participant

Well its my wedding aniversery tomorrow there have been times when I didnt know if there would be another one but still here onwards and upwards as Tom would say 46 years two life sentences but I was a child bride!
    we have a row a day but we are still together some how:-P
    Keep well all of you
    Love Jo x

DaiCro
    Participant

Happy Anniversary Jo!

Good grief, 46 years is a long time… but you are still here and hopefully celebrating. 😀

Anniversaries, high-days, holidays and birthdays are good to look forward to… especially those milestones… whether they are naturally occurring (like a Golden Wedding etc.,) or set in the road ahead as a marker… in my case my 60th birthday due on Xmas Eve 2013… my personal milestone. 😎

Our wedding anniversary is on the 10th October – only our 13th… :-/ but we have been together for 19 years – we met on the 10th October, so next year will be our 20th… another milestone – and a very nice one to look forward too. 🙂

I hope your day is good and getting better all the time.

Much love

Dai.

jmsmyth
    Participant

Hi Jo

CONGRATULATIONS! 46 years – boys a boys – I thought we were going good 43 last Tuesday (and they said it wouldn't last).. Hope you have a brilliant day and you know what the say – "A row a day keeps divorce away" (only kidding!!!

Hope you are good.

Love Jean xx

BADGER
    Participant

Dear Jean and Dia
    thank you both for your kind thoughts lets hope we can have lots more celebrations

Love Jo

brocho
    Participant

Dear Jo happy anniversary! What a wonderful thing to celebrate 46 years is awesome. I do hope you are going to do something really special tomorrow , have a lovely time Bridgetx

Perkymite
    Participant

Well done Jo and congratulations.

Mo and I have been married 49 years on the 22 Nov 2011, actually we renewed our wedding vows on our 35th wedding anniversary so we have also been married 14 years he he.

When we met Mo was 16 and I was still 18. I was a very young soldier and she had dire warnings from everybody that you cannot trust a soldier etc.etc.. Mo took them very seriously and if I say my first child was born 12 months AFTER we got married you might get the picture;-) As it turned out we are the only couple in both of our families to remain married, everybody else is on second wives or divorced. Just goes to show.

Kindest regards ? vasbyte

David

lorrainey
    Participant

Hi Jo

Congratulations on your 46th Wedding Anniversary, wishing you many more 🙂

Love n hugs Lorraine xxx

BADGER
    Participant

Thank you bridget david and lorraine for your kind wishes
    David my marriage journey is the same as yours except the renueing of the vows we havnt done that yet
    Keep well everyone love Jo;-)

jmsmyth
    Participant

Hi Jo

Benn thinking about you for the past few days. Hope you don't mind me asking , how did you get on on Wednesday?

Love Jean x

Gill
    Participant

I do hopr you had a great day Jo I think I must have missed your original post.

46 years! Fantastic. I am sure your right. Keep squabbling. I know it keeps us on our toes 🙂

Love from Gill xx

eve
    Participant

Hi Jo
    Well come on tell us,did he wine and dine you!!:-)
    As much as i love Slim he cannot even remember my birthday with out my daughters telling him,so not holding much hope for first wedding aniversery.

Saying that he did buy me a bunch of flowers twice in thirty years not bad,and not from a garage forecourt,sainsbury,s more up market LOL

He makes me laugh though ,love Eve

BADGER
    Participant

Hi Eve
    yes he did take me out for a nice steak and I do get flowers now and again
    we manage to row a lot but we laugh a lot as well and thats important
    Geoff doesn't plan ahead but he manages to remember at the last minute 🙂
    but I do drop a few hints;-)
    Regards to Slim
    Love Jo x

BADGER
    Participant

Hello Gill

its the rows that keep us going:-P
    Regards to Stephen
    Love Jox

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘WEDDING ANIVERSERY’ is closed to new replies.