Wedding

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  mhnevill 12 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

jmsmyth
    Participant

Hello to all from the madhouse!! Wedding on 27 th was brilliant. We all had such great day and it was lovely to see two young people so much in love starting out on their life together. There were quite a number of tears as one of Stevens friends died recently and Steven made a toast to him. Frank got to bed at 4 am but he is paying for it now. Slept all day ester day and is still in the land of nod.

Will try and post a photo of the happy couple and of the grand children.

A very very happy new year to you all.
    Love Jean xx

brocho
    Participant

Hi Jean I am so glad you had a good time it sounds wonderful especially having all the family together . I am sure Frank thinks its worth a few extra hours sleep .I couldnt open the photo but I will try again later Wishing you all a healthy happy new year love Bridget x

BADGER
    Participant

Hello Jean

what a lovely picture I am glad you had a happy day it must have been a lovely time glad Frank was ok now its the summer to look forward to and some sunshine Happy New year to you and frank
    Love Jo x

jmsmyth
    Participant

Thanks Bridget and Jo. The first of the boys are leaving in about 30 minutes. Robert and family go home tomorrow and then back to peace and silence. Will miss them

Hope you both and your families have the best of new years

Love Jean xx

Min
    Participant

Beautiful bride and wedding dress and just right for the winter.
    It sounds like it was all worth the effort and so pleased for you both. Back to some kind of normality now for everyone.
    I came home yesterday and it was not as bad as I thought, must be getting used to being on my own though was exhausted form being with the grand children over christmas
    Love Min

jmsmyth
    Participant

Hi Min

You are so right about the grand kids. I love them to bits but they are hard work. We have only Robert wife and wee Maddy here. They have gone out and it is soooo quiet – lovely!!

I hope the new year brings you nothing but good things
    Love Jean xx

tom
    Participant

Hi Jean and Frank

Great Photo's of the Lovely Coupls and the one of the Grandkids, I know that a wedding will do anyone in and make them tired and want to sleep all next day so a Well Done Frank 🙂

enjoy the rest when they have all gone 🙂

Love
    Tom xxxx

mhnevill
    Participant

Hi Jean and Frank

What a lovely day you obviously had. A good excuse to forget the dreaded MM and the bad time Frank has had the past few months. A lovely picture to bring back wonderful memories in the future. I still enjoy looking at my daughter's wedding photo and it was ten years ago. One of the best days of my life!

All best wishes to you both for 2012 – may it bring better news on the MM front and lots of good things.

Mavis

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Wedding’ is closed to new replies.