Where do we go?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Vicki 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Stanstan
    Participant

Hi Everyone
    We have not been on the site for so long as we sold our house on the Isle of Wight and are now staying with friends until we move. We have found a house in Bedfordshire and southampton hospital have given us a choice of Addenbrookes, Northampton and Kettering or Buckinghamshire. Does anyone know about any of these?
    Charlie had stem cell in august! has been OK until he collapsed on New Year’s Eve and had to be rushed into hospital with a chest infection. Paras 14.3 at the moment and on Revlamid.
    so great to be back on the site. Hope everyone is OK.
    Any help you are all doing well and positive. It is all so stressful. We have no computer at the moment but is iPad is cool.

Love from Charlie and Mary x x

meganjane
    Participant

Hi Mary,

Sorry to hear Charlie collapsed, I hope the chest infection is on the way out by now.

We live in London so I can’t offer any help on your choice of hospital but I hope the move into the new house goes smoothly.

Megan

Tina
    Participant

Hi Charlie and Mary,

If you are referring to the area of Buckinghamshire I can certainly recommend it. My husband had very good treatment in both High Wycombe and Stoke Mandeville Hospitals. There never appeared to be an issue with trying new treatments or spending money on treatment.

Hoipe this helps

Best Wishes

Tina

Vicki
    Participant

Hi there

Glad to hear Charlie got through the sct, that’s great, shame about the hiccup and collapse! Hope all is well now? Can’t offer any information about the hospital but wishing you all the best with your move and Charlie’s ongoing improvement x

Vicki and Colin x

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Where do we go?’ is closed to new replies.