Where's Dai?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Helen 12 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

DaiCro
    Participant

Not literally… I signed up to the photo storage site picnik earlier but couldn't work out how to post a photo from the site… so I have reverted posting the photo as an attachment.

See if you can guess where I am… taken in 1978/9 large part of a mixed hockey team on the way back from RAF Valley in Anglesey to Aberystwyth. Click on the attachment link above.

Dai.

Gill
    Participant

Second from the right????

Min
    Participant

i think your the one with the long curly hair and pants in sail!

jmsmyth
    Participant

I think the one in the middle – doing the Al Jolson impressiom.:-P

Jean

Helen
    Participant

4th from the right?
    Helen

brocho
    Participant

I am with Helen 4th from the right is my guess love Bridget x

DaiCro
    Participant

Hi all,

Well this started as a test for the picnik software but ended up as 'Guess Who'… in any case the prize goes to Min… I am second from the left with curly hair and flyaway trousers… although I was a mature student (25) at the time of this photo there are at least 4 Phd students at or about my age in the line up… as a matter of fact there is only one 1st year student in the shot (Richie Roberts – 3rd from left, looking down at Paul and Alan who had set up the camera on auto before jumping down onto the tracks and up the other side with literally 2 seconds to spare).

Gill, you would be right if you were basing your guesstimate from the subjects viewpoint but…

Well done Min… I've hardly changed… apart from losing my hair and gaining three stone :-0

Good game… anyone else with a photographic blast from the past? 😀

Dai.

Helen
    Participant

Hi Dai
    Well I'd love to but I'm still so technically useless that I can't even put my photo on here, let alone the old ones!
    Love Helen

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Where's Dai?’ is closed to new replies.