Who would have thought it!!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Min 13 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

brocho
    Participant

Good morning everyone I hope you all have a good day today, Today is my 56th birthday and I was remembering that awful feeling when I was first diagnosed that I wouldnt be around this long!! Thanks to the wonderful care I have had at UCH and my local hospital I have made it to four years living with myeloma But the biggest thanks are to all of my on-line friends who have given me the support and friendship to cope and also the laughter !!So heres to the next four years and many many years for all of us lots of love Bridget x Please remind me of this post next week when I will be moaning like mad because I am back on dex again !Haha

BADGER
    Participant

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIDGET 😀 You never moan not even when you are on DEX or as i say dexitude :-/ all you ever do is give kind words and encouragement hears to the next four years and many many more

Lots of love jo x

Gaye
    Participant

Dear Bridget – HAPPY BIRTHDAY our lovely Bridget! Well done on reaching 56. I am an Aquarian too – maybe that links our soppy senses of humour. You are a very special lady to all of us on here. Lovely humour and so much capacity to offer as much as you can to the rest of us. Thank you so much for that. Have a wonderful day hopefully with your family and then on with the job of doing battle with dex. What dosage will you be on Bridget? Anyway my love to you for a lovely day.
    Love, Gaye xx

jmsmyth
    Participant

Dear Bridget,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I hope you have a brilliant birthday and tonight when I have my gin and tonic, I will toast to you and many many many more birthdays. You are an exceptional lady who I have the upmost respect and admiration for. Have a great night.

Lots of love Jean xxx

zasrs
    Participant

Dear Bridget

Hope you are having a wonderful, pain free birthday, I will raise a glass of rose to you, before watching silent witness!.

much love

sarah:-D 😀

brocho
    Participant

Thankyou all for your lovely birthday wishes It has been a lovely daybut the children and grandchildren have just left and I am now officially knackered !!But worth it ! Hope you are all enjoying the evening love Bridget x

Debs
    Participant

Happy Birthday Bridget. I am glad that you have had a lovely day and am glad it makes being shattered well worth it!

Thank you for all of your support and comments on the site…I often read and don't reply but as others have said, you are a true rock to so many people….and so positive which is what we all need…but you manage to do it even when you are down. Thank you and you deserve the best birthday ever.

Debs x

Min
    Participant

Happy Birthday to you Bridget,
    Im sure you had a lovely day with the grandchildren, and never mind if your knackered you can have a lie in tomorrow.
    I have had a lie in all this week and its a wonderful thing I could get used to. Once I get my bus pass I will be lying in more often. OOps wishing my life away.
    I hope you get on with the dex and Revlamid and at least you can have it in the comfort of your own home.
    Luv Min

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Who would have thought it!!’ is closed to new replies.