XR Skeletal Survey

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  DaiCro 13 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

KeithH17
    Participant

Hello everybody,i first posted this yesturday on the old site.
    Now 2yrs+6mnths post SCT I've had back and rib pain for just over 2 weeks.
    I'm feeling ok otherwise but I contacted the Hospital on Mon and have been booked in for a Skeletal survey 26th Nov.
    I'm prepared for the worst but hoping for the best,either way it has to be sorted out and quick as possible.
    I did respond to my original treatment(VAD)very well but of course things have moved on since then so it's anyones guess which options if needed that will be open to me this time.
    Will post follow-up when I know more.

Take care everyone and lots of good health.

Keith.

Gaye
    Participant

Dear Keith – so sorry to hear about your back and rib pain but at least you are being seen quickly for your skeletal survey to find out what's happening. I shall be wishing all positive things for you and I am sure you will keep us up to date with the results.

Fingers crossed and keep thinking those positive thoughts.

Love, Gaye x

Perkymite
    Participant

Best of luck Keith, please keep us posted.

Kindest regards

David

brocho
    Participant

Hi Keith sorry to hear you are in a lot of pain but it is best to get it sorted quickly , sounds like your consultant is on the ball Heres hoping its nothing to do with mm You are such a positive person hang in there love Bridget

Roz
    Participant

Hi Sorry you've got some pain
    All the best with your skeletal survey
    Roz

Elizellen
    Participant

Hi Keith
    Sorry to hear your pain has returned after 2 and a 1/2 years of remission.
    I hope your skeletal survey helps them decide quickly what needs to be done.

Elizabeth
    XX
    X

DaiCro
    Participant

[quote]'I'm prepared for the worst but hoping for the best'[/quote]

You've already got everything you need – but my best wishes won't be a burden, so here they are.8-)

Dai.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘XR Skeletal Survey’ is closed to new replies.