3rd Relapse?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  tom 12 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

michelleakitt29
    Participant

HI all

I dont get on here as much as I would like nowadays, but just thought I would update you on Mum……Well looks like we are in 3rd relapse now!!! however, feel quite positive (I think) Mum is still on revlimid we went to hosp last monday and thats when they hit us with it. All blood counts were low HB 8.3, neutrophils 0.6, white cells and red Cant remember these ones, she had a blood transfusion on wed and we went back to clinic again this Monday. HB now 10.6, neutrophils 1.6, red cells 2.87 and white 2.87, they are all just outside where they should be so thats great news, Revlimid was stopped but has restarted this wk, and they are in talks as to whether to add cyclophosmide into the mix?? and they are taking her notes to MDT to put her name forward for something beginning with P but cant remember what it was called. will keep you posted with much love michelle x x

brocho
    Participant

Hi Michelle sorry to hear mum has had setback but it sounds like her doctors are on the ball!! I am also on Revlimid and I have been told Cyclo may be added if Revlimid beomes ineffective on its own Could the P drug be Polpomanide( not sure of spelling ) if it is Gaye is on this one I believe. Good luck but with your positivity and your mums determination luck is only a small part love Bridget x

Roz
    Participant

Hi Michelle
    Sorry to hear about your mum. Glad to know the doctors are on the ball with her. I've got everything I can possibly cross for her to get through this phrase and comes out the other end, feeling good.

Nice to see you on here its first week I've been on for ages. Now I can't keep away.

Love to you and your mum
    Roz

susannah
    Participant

Hi Michelle I havent posted for a while but i do read posts most days. Sorry to hear of your mums setback, but its good shes back on Revlimid. My husbands just be taken off after 18months we see his consultant Friday to see what next? I will be interested to know what your mum has next

Take Care
    Sue x

michelleakitt29
    Participant

Yes Bridget thats the one, but dont think it is spelt like that, but i just cant find the correct spelling lol!!!
    I do feel really positive her proteins have only got up to 9, and that the hospital are on the ball, and not letting it go too high and I have so much faith in them.
    Another 4 wk before we go again, so that we get another cycle of revlimid in, then i suppose its just see what happens.
    Good to see you on here again Roz and thank you for your kind words. I do try and read post most days.
    and Sue thank you I will keep you posted, im sure we will find more out next time we go.
    with much love michelle x x

tom
    Participant

Hi Michelle

Sorry to hear about your Mum and the setback she is having.

I also am chuffed the Dr is on the ball and sorting your Mum out 😀
    Catcha Lata

Love and Hugs sent to your Mum (oh and one for you Michelle 😀 )

Tom "Onwards and Upwards" xxxx

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘3rd Relapse?’ is closed to new replies.