A Quick hello

This topic contains 19 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Roz 12 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Roz
    Participant

Hello one and all,

Sorry not been on for a while, still getting over Michael's death. Some thing I don't think I'll ever do. Its so lonly alone.
    I just wanted to wish you all the best each and every one. I know how this disease is, so fight if and while you can.
    You've all meant alot to me, and due to my disability deterating faster than I thought it would; I wanted you all to know your in my thoughts.
    I can only get on this site so often now, so I just wanted to send you all my love and tell you you mean alot
    Cheers Roz

Elizellen
    Participant

It is good to hear from you, Roz!

I often think of you and hope you are managing to sort things out and jog along OK

Lots of luv and hugs
    {{{{{{{{{{Roz}}}}}}}}}}

Eliz
    XX
    X

Roz
    Participant

Thanks for your reply

It means alot, at least I got 1 reply, by someone who remembers me.

All the best for the future
    Love and many thanks
    Roz

meeuu
    Participant

Hello there Roz and thanks for calling in. Never fear, you will never be forgotten on this great site 'cos you had such an important input. I hope I speak for everybody when I say this. Like you, I have'nt been contributing lately, just too busy, but I do "drop in" for a quick look now and again. I can assure you that the adage "out of sight, out of mind" does not apply here.
    Kindest regards,
    John

brocho
    Participant

Hi Roz good to hear from you. I have just read your reply on another post about Michaels memorial garden , what a lovely idea and you will be able to enjoy it too and feel close to him Take care Roz and one day at a time love Bridget x

Roz
    Participant

Thanks All,

Sorry for the 2nd message, I'm at a low period at the moment and just needed some where to go, I didn't leave enough time for replies so please accept my apologies.
    All the best for you all
    Roz

jills
    Participant

Hi Roz,

Of course we all remember you and Michael. I hope you are getting some care for yourself as it sounds like you need some?
    Take care and keep in touch we are here for support.

Jill

eve
    Participant

Hi Roz

You hav not heard from me before,so when you posted again I thought if I replied you might think{who is eve]:-)
    I came on this sight in February husband has mm.but do not think you are forgotten I read all your posting because i had to know what the future held,I have thought many times how you were getting on,so many people come on this sight then vanish and we never no the out come,and thats sad.

Roz i think we need you to post,so we can see how you are managing to pick up your life,Michael would want that,We all know the first year is the hardest,so you keep posting,good and bad times. eve

shirley
    Participant

Hi Roz,lovely to see you back online,your period of mourning will take time and with time it does get better,your pain will never go away but you learn to deal with it better,remember all the brilliant and good times you had. I too agree with Bridget on the idea of the rose garden,sounds really beautiful,and then on lovely sunny afternoons(thats if we get any sunshine haha),you'll be able to sit and reflect on all your good times,hope your daughters are looking after you and spoiling you too,keep your spirits up and take great care Shirls x x

Roz
    Participant

Thanks all

These messages mean a lot.
    My daughter and grand-daughter have nothing to do with me since Michael died, that's why my pain is hard to bear, I've lost 3 not just one, we didn't even fall out.
    Hope you all keep up the good work of fighting either this disease or enjoying remission when you get it.
    Its hard coping alone, I lost 3 of my carers when Michael died, because I have to pay for them myself now,I got Michael's pension. I'd rather have him though! I've got a disabled kitchen, a shower chair, a cradle so I don't drop the kettle and a cradle around the bed to stop the bedding hurting my legs. These are all new, so I am able to cope at weekends without anyone but mum for town and my sister and brother-in-law who drop in and help.

Any way keep up the good fight one and all
    Love to you all
    Roz

tom
    Participant

Hey Roz

Never ever feel you are on your own, ye we might only be "ON-LINE FRIENDS but you lot are worth your weight in gold, so keep on nipping in and if you have had a bad day let us know am sure we can help.

And dont you worry bout post 2 girl cos we all love you and want you to look after yourself and we will support in any way we can.

Love and Loads of hugs

Tom xxxxxx (((((Hugs))))) xx

Roz
    Participant

Thanks Tom
    Your smile and words always give me encouragement. In fact your smile is so infectious you cannot help but grin back.
    Getting the garden started again today, the blokes who started it last week made such a mess! and they walked off the job after I questioned them about how they were digging round things. Anyway they have gone, the work will be done properly and eventually a ramp and table and chairs can be bought for friends to enjoy it with me.

Hope your fighting the fight
    Love
    Roz

Dizzyliz
    Participant

Hello Roz
    Just been reading your posts I'm pretty new to this forum (April this year) my hubby Kev was diagnosed August2010 he is now just over 2months SCT had some scary moments and been on the forum for advice and everyone as been great, So sorry to hear of your loss and the idea of the memorial garden is just perfect and hope it brings you closer to your michael I know if it was kev it would me! Look after yourself I'll be thinking about you, as is everyone else.

Take care love liz xx:-)

shirley
    Participant

Roz,i agree with Tom,never ever feel your on your own,we are always here if you want to rant and rave,scream,cry,or to have a good laugh.I'd be lost without this site,haven't been on for awhile because i've been abit poorly and depressed but i can gladly say i'm picking up again,but enough about me. Enjoy your garden when you finally get it finished,we've been pretty busy with ours as we've been making it puppy proof,yep we've decided to get me a puppy and encourage me to get the house abit more,anyway you take care and stay strong best wishes Shirls,PS:we are always here for you x x x

tom
    Participant

Hey Roz

You know thats not a problem, and if my big stupid grin makes you grin back then its worked 😀

Hope the 2nd lot get your garden up and running soon, and am sure you know me I am "fighting the good fight" and a iccle bit of the bad ones 🙂 but hey ho who said it was easy?:-S

Shirl that puppy will do you all the world of good:-D we got Charlie "The doberman in a Yorkie's coat lol" 3 years ago when Elaine got breast cancer and we havn't looked back since 😎

Love to you all

Tom "Onwards and Upwards" xx

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘A Quick hello’ is closed to new replies.