A real cule yule.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Perkymite 13 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Perkymite
    Participant

You will need sound for this. I think Dia you will enjoy this

jmsmyth
    Participant

I am going to miss this one. Tried to open it but message appeared that I did not have program. Awwww!!

Love Jean

Gaye
    Participant

Like Min I cannot access this file – bum!

Gaye x

Min
    Participant

http://www.opera.com/download/get.pl?id=33338&thanks=true&sub=true

I could not open this either in windows and my Apple came up and told me to download Opera and it plays fine on it. don't know if opera works in windows or not as I am not that clever but give it a go. It is a web browser a little bit like Internet Explorer but according to the literature with much more security!!!!
    Whatever give it a go I intend to download it on my windows laptop as it looks really cool. PS so does the video David
    Min

Gill
    Participant

My computer played it on macromedia flash player I think this was built in to my computer when it was new. If you google it you can download it.

Gill

Perkymite
    Participant

Yes – Sorry I should have said, You do need Adobe Flash Player. You can get it free on the Adobe site. It will download and install itself. Many of this type of programme are done in what is commonly known as "flash".

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘A real cule yule.’ is closed to new replies.