ankle rash

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  DaiCro 13 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Perkymite
    Participant

For some time I have had a small rash on my ankles just above the ankle joint at the bottom of my legs. They started when I was on CDT some many months ago and I have just lived with them. They are on the right and left of my legs about half an inch to an inch across. They do not itch, they are just there. Every time I go see my Doctor or Consultant I have forgotten about them. Savlon seems to help, when I remember to put it on.
    Anybody else had anything like this?
    Kindest regards
    David

brocho
    Participant

Hi David sorry I havent had anything like that but if it doesnt itch and isnt spreading its probably ok A few people have posted about rashes that began when they started treatment but theirs sounded more widespread.When you think about it its not surprising really as our poor bodies are bombarded with all these poisonous toxins all at once .Hope someone else can be more help love Bridget x

DaiCro
    Participant

Hi David,

My ankles have a permanent dry and scaly feel, with a bluish tint to them and several small to medium almost burn like marks above; all left over from radiotherapy elsewhere on my body (so I'm told). They improved no end in the summer (17th, 18th and 19th June and 23rd and 24th of July) when the sun got on them but alas grotify when left in the dark. If they don't bother you, then don't bother them is my advice.;-)

Dai.

tom
    Participant

Hi David as the title says Av had it all (am sure there is a song in their?) Rash wise but was as they say Rashy before any treatment.

See the Dr and he might give you steriod cream (thats what i use) and am also the same as you I forget to cream 🙁

Good Luck on the Rash front 🙂

Tom (rash free at the moment)

Min
    Participant

HI DAVID
    Peter gets this rash and thinks its off the elastic in his socks, or the nylon content of his socks or the washing powder used to wash his sock! Whatever it is he has a cream from the Dr for it and it works. I Even bought him socks with comfort tops (no elastic) to see if it stops.. It didn't. Changed the washing powder bought 100%cotton socks still there. Sometimes it goes in the summer time when he does not wear socks??? whats all that about then.
    If it don't itch dont worry.
    Min

DaiCro
    Participant

Further to my previous post: at the moment I am noticing several small irritants; irritants that would never have registered at all when the 'big stuff' was on the agenda. So on that basis, keep them coming and keep the 'Big Stuff TM' at bay. 🙂

Dai.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘ankle rash’ is closed to new replies.