Legit!

This topic contains 14 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  BADGER 13 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

DaiCro
    Participant

Hooray I've made it!

Thanks to Andy at the webteam who managed to find one of my registrations in the gubbins of the ether and activate it for me.

Its nice hear isn't it.

Dai.

brocho
    Participant

Yippee I was getting worried you were going to disappear into the world wide web thank goodness the web team sorted it ! love Bridget x

Roz
    Participant

Glad to see they managed to get you on site. You don't need to disappear now.
    Roz

Min
    Participant

Nice to see you to see you nice.
    Go get Gill now web team

Gaye
    Participant

Yes, we all seem to like it on here so the more the merrier and now you can see us in all our glory. Glad that you could join us at last!
    Gaye x

shirley
    Participant

Hi everyone,taken me a few days but i'm here,the only problem i've got is how do i put a pic up?,this is great,nice to see the faces of who we are chatting with,hope all having a good day Shirls x

Perkymite
    Participant

Well done Dai, now we have just got to get Gill on and we are half way there:-D

Perkymite
    Participant

Hi Shirly,
    Before you try to uplaid a picture find a picture you want to use and then note where it is in your system.

To upload a profile picture click on your name this will take you to your profile page. On the right you will see a list of underlined headings. One of them will be Profile Picture. Click on the browse button and go to where your picture is click open and bingo:-)

kindest regards
    David

Elizellen
    Participant

Good to see you have made it over here, Dai!!

shirley
    Participant

Hi Dai,thanx for replying about profile picture,i'm having a problem,i'm not very computer skilled,when you say click on browser button,thats where you lose me,please help x x xthankyou yours desperate Shirley x x

donalb
    Participant

Click on your name, click 'profile picture', click upload (at bottom). A small window opens up saying something like 'search for file 'BY' upload to beta.myeloma. (it sould say 'TO')

You now have to find were your picture is on your computer.

Try different 'look ins'. Before this procedure if you had saved your picture to your desk top, you would 'look in' desktop.

If you dont want your photo displayed, google 'free avatars'. You can download any of these pictures. Some of the moving ones are quite good – though I decided to be restrained in my choice :). If you do it this way you would 'look in' your download folder.

tom
    Participant

And also to you Dai, I for one am very pleased we didn't lose you out in "Cyber Space" Cyber space would have been a better place having you in it but we would be lost, now lets go and enjoy the site 🙂

Best wishes to you all for the week end xx

shirley
    Participant

Hi,Dai,thankyou so much for helping me,its an old pic about 2yrs old,pre myeloma days,it was quite easy to do after you explained it,i wrote it down and succeeded,thankyou, Shirls x x x

shirley
    Participant

Thankyou Donald,i manage to it,after it was explained to me,found it pretty easy afterwards thanks again Shirls x x x

BADGER
    Participant

Hello Dia

Just managed to arrive thanks to the web team looking forward to more witty ditties
    Regards Jo

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Legit!’ is closed to new replies.