Anti Biotics

This topic contains 40 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  tom 10 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • Author

tom
    Participant

Yes I am on them 😀 and I want to know who in hell gave me this chest infection???.
    Been poorly since Monday went to Dr's yesterday as temp started to go over 100 (not Good) so My Dr gave me Anti Biotic pills to take for a week temp gone down but chest still bad early days, I will soon have its ass whipped

So sorry if I missed a few posts.

Tom Onwards and upwards xx

andyg
    Participant

Yeah – Tom is back. Watchout for those nasties >:-( hope you have a speedy recovery and can get back to the vodka! Soon 😀 Cheers.
    Onwards and upwards

Every day is a gift

Andy

Anonymous

i wondered why i hadnt seen you on twitter:). get well soon. i have s poorly man at home. just finished antibiotics but feeling wiped out and bad headache. on top of that ive done my back it lifting shopping bags!!! right off to make henrys breakfast and a cake :). take care xxxxxx

jmsmyth
    Participant

Aw Tom wondered why you were so quiet on Face book :-S . I do hope you are back to your normal self soon. Think of your poor club – like Franks local – there profits have dropped dramatically 😀 Joking Tom!!! Get well soon

Love Jean x

Perkymite
    Participant

Sorry Tom >:-( it must have been me! I have just spent two weeks on ABs having a bad infection in the right lung. Very, very painful.

I thought I was in the clear first time for a long time I actually did not have any pain at all, not even a little niggle. Then two days ago bent down to pull out some washing from the washing machine and something went in the left rib cage/lung area. I do not think it is an infection, probably bone pain or a strain of some sort. I am taking a full dose of Tramadol plus 5ml of Morphine mixture in between and it still hurts!

I just hope it will not stop my starting Velcade + Dex on Monday.

Good fun this game :-/

Kindest regards – vasbyte

David

tom
    Participant

Hi Andy, well those Nasty's have a habit of just jumping on you don't they, one minute I was fine next walla on my back but am on my second day of Anti B's temp has certainly dropped

Hi Sarah am sorry Henry is on Anti B also its a problem we have to cope with these days with MM as soo as I felt it was clearing straight in at drs and Anti B given no problem, hope henry is soon better and your back also.

Jean I spent most on this week in mu Onesie or in bed, never touched a drop since last sunday and the stewardess is wondering why her profits are down lol

David I hope mine is sorted in week one mine is aslo right side rattle am afraid ? you and I could be twins ha ha.
    I hope your Ok to take your Meds an Monday David

Tom Onwards and Upwards x

eve
    Participant

Hi Tom

Your local club must have had there takings hit. Lol you know I sympathise with you,not having to go to work,you poor thing!!!its a hard life. I hope it clears up and you are soon back on your feet,missed you on Facebook. Love Eve

Slim sends you his best wishers.

tom
    Participant

Hi Eve and Slim

Yes I think the takings should be down as I haven't been down since last Sunday. That said I don't that often these days have you seen the cost of drink its a scandal Lol.

Thank Slim for his Best wishes 😀 now am gonna blush lol xxx

feaseyjane
    Participant

Now then Tom what have you been up to.

What a shame you have been a bit off
    Hope you feel better soon
    And reading your reply its cheaper to drink at home .lol

Get well soon
    Onwards for you my boy xxxx>:-)

Jane xxxx

Vicki
    Participant

Oh Tom,

Poor you…wondered where you were as you are the mainstay….bet you got this chest infection due to lack of vodka 🙂 too expensive eh? You look after yourself and let young bride pamper you a bit. Take care

Vicki and Colin x

san
    Participant

Hope that you feel better really soon and take care of yourself, where do those bugs come from!! the sneaky things, and so many still about but the summer is coming and the bugs will reduce hopefully, best wishes San.

Helen
    Participant

Well Tom, am envisaging you in the onesie:-P with a/bs and sorry face:-( hope you better soon
    Love Helen

tom
    Participant

Hi Jane
    Lord knows what I have been up to, and my memory is that bad av forgot it Lol, getting along just nice now still got a little bit of pain but the temp has near all gone.

Vicki and Colin
    Well am sorry but the mainstay was broken for a little while, but the mainstay is near up and runn erm walking Lol, and honest I have to admit my young bride has spoilt me for donkey's years long long before we knew what MM was.

San
    I am being well taken care of by the young bride (Elaine) yes they are loads still about at the moment but am fortunate enough to have escaped them thus far, am just waiting to get a bit of sun on the back of me fat neck for a change Lol

Helen

Take a look at my photo's on Face Book tom.lappin.5@facebook.com I have a couple of me and Onseie's posted on it lol, and I think its Cute

Many thanks to you all

Love Tom Onwards and with the help of Anti B's Upwards xxxx

andyg
    Participant

Hi Tom
    It's good to know your temp is under control and the antibiotics are doing their job. It won't be long before your raising a glass or two of vodka in celebration. I'm sure Eve and I will join you with a little tipple of our own 😛

Every day is a gift

Andy – cheers

tom
    Participant

Andy I Hot Nite last Nite (aint my young bride the lucky one lol) no but had a bit of a temp last nite pillow and covers wet :-/ so decided to stay at home today and think about work for Tuesday.

So had a good lay in till 9.30 up and showered breakfast then dog for his walk, so far so good 😉 phoned work and told them I cant tell them if I will be back in morning (tues) as I don't know how I will be during the nite :-S , so I left it open to return to work but at Midday am fealing good, cool and well 8-).

And I will first have to catch up with the G an T Lady Lol, Enjoy today you all

Love Tom Onwards and Upwards 😎

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)

The topic ‘Anti Biotics’ is closed to new replies.