Associated Cough?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  john_mouldingyahoo-com 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Has anyone got a cough that their dr says must be due to the cancer irritating the lungs. Ive had this cough for a while. I did a sputam check – nothing. Dr gave me antibiotics just in case – no difference so he says it must be the cancer irritating as there is nothing wrong with lung.  Had a CT scan previously.

John

tonyf
    Participant

Hi John, exactly the same, it’s not there permanently, it comes and goes, usually at its worst prior to a clinic, I put it down to nerves!
    Regards
    Tony F

hmj
    Participant

My dad developed a cough some years ago, we just put in down to the drugs, the doctors could never find a reason for it,and we got so used to it you sort of forgot about it!

Thanks to the replies. Mine isn’t due to nerves and doesn’t go. I might get a bit of respite if I cough something up but it soon comes back. And it started before the drugs as well.  I dont think its going so I will have to learn to live with it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Associated Cough?’ is closed to new replies.