Big hello one and all

This topic contains 22 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Roz 13 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Roz
    Participant

[b]Hello hope your all ok[/b]

I'll try and answer some of your discussions later, tell you that paperwork is nearly done and tell you about how I'm doing. I just wanted to let you know that I'll be back if you'll have me, cos your all part of Michael and thats what I need right now.

Write proper later
    Roz

Hello again. Thought I'd come back on site and offer any support I can after seeing what I saw with Michael. So hope everyone doesn't mind. I've just about finished all paperwork to do with Michael's death. Its a long and drawn out stage, which needs to be knocked on its head. I've only just started to grieve for him because your never given time or allowed to. Everyone wants to know when, what and how. There should be a time and a place to do that later without getting into trouble for not notifying them. Its hard coping alone. So please one and all, live for today because you will only regret it later when you can't.
    Love to you all
    Roz

brocho
    Participant

Hi Roz lovely to hear from you love Bridget x

zasrs
    Participant

Hi Roz

good to hear from you, i was wondering how you are. we are going away for a few days tomorrow after seeing the consultant, like you so rightly say live for today.

best wishes

sarah x

Roz
    Participant

Hi Sarah
    Have a good holiday, and enjoy yourselves.

Roz

KWilson
    Participant

I had been wondering how you were. My friend lost her husband to prostate cancer and she too said she didn't have time to grieve because of all the 'stuff' she had to deal with after his death.

it is very difficult.

xxxxxxxxxx

Roz
    Participant

Yes it is difficult. The thing is you think you have done everything and then you will hear or get a letter from someone else wanting something.
    Hopefully I've finished.Its 2.5 months ago and I'm starting to grieve slowly every day. I've had some canvas's made with the pair of us on and he looks so life like I feel like I could hold him. I keep saying things can only get better, but that is really a long way off.

All the best

Roz

Min
    Participant

Pleased to hear from you Roz.
    One day at a time, get thru today and tomorrow will come.
    Non of us know what tomorrow will bring and its just as well.
    Best Wishes
    Min

Gill
    Participant

Roz you must be psychic!! My daughter plus husband 2 children and new puppy came over for the day on Saturday (hectic but fun) I managed to get a few quiet moments with my daughter and we spoke about Stephen, obviously, mm and this site.

I mentioned you and Michael and asked Donna whether she thought you would like to hear from me or whether you would rather not be reminded. Her advice was a resounding yes to get in touch just to see how you are doing.

You are so right

Yesterday is history
    Tomorrow is a mystery
    So live for today

Great to hear from you, much love and good wishes from Gill xx

Roz
    Participant

Hi Gill
    Thanks.
    I thought about keeping away, but there was such a strong period of help, comfort and information you all gave me through Michael's illness that I knew I couldn't keep away. I've missed you all and if I can help at anytime I'd like to do that

Roz

lorrainey
    Participant

Hi Roz, it's so good to see you. I hope you're looking after yourself amongst everything else that you've had to deal with. Take it easy and take one day at a time, there's no rush.
    Love n hugs Lorraine xxx

Roz
    Participant

Thanks Lorraine

I'm trying to keep going, I'm having a disabled kitchen fitted over the next few weeks, to enable me to look after myself more. Alot of my caring money will be getting stopped now Michael has died and his pension has come to me. So I'm to try and be more independent.

I've decided a little at a time goes a long long way.

Luv Roz

michelleakitt29
    Participant

Hi Roz

Lovely to hear from you, glad you are ok. I too have been wondering how you are, keep in touch.

with much love michelle x x

Roz
    Participant

Hi Michelle

Nice to hear from you. I'm only just starting to greive for Michael and feel guilty. Its daft but its how I feel. Part of me wants to go to where he is waiting.

Getting kitchen started at the moment, so its cold, damp and depressing at the min and everything Michael decorated is slowly disappearing and I don't like how that feels either.

Enough of me moaning.
    Keep smiling and encouraging your mum
    Luv
    Roz

tom
    Participant

Good Morning Roz

Am pleased you never left this site so no reason to say you have come back 😀

Am pleased you are getting through all this and it is a bloomin bugger all the stuff that needs to be done whilst trying to get to terms with losing your partner.

Am sure the Goverment could link it all together and all that needs to be done is inform one place and it all gets passed down the line to all other department then it only need doing the once.

Once your Ktchen is all done you could post a few phot's of it 😎

Anyways Roz as they say keep yourself "Onwards and Upwards"

Much Love and |Hugs

Tom xxxx

Roz
    Participant

Thanks Tom

You always cheer me wen I'm down.

I'll send some photos if able.
    Its going to be a long wk trying to manage. I'm living on sarnies, toast, nuts, sunbites, and crumpets.

Thanks for smile
    Roz

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Big hello one and all’ is closed to new replies.