Big hello one and all

This topic contains 22 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Roz 13 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

michelleakitt29
    Participant

Hi Roz

There is nothing set in stone about the grieving process, everyone does it in their own time in their own way, dont feel guilty that will do you know good.
    Whether you change your home or not Michael will still be with you in your heart and memories.
    keep going your doing well.
    with much love michelle x x

Roz
    Participant

Thanks Michelle

Its been a bad day. I can't understand why I keep sobbing my heart out all of a sudden. Everyone says its normal but believe me it doesn't feel normal. I just feel a burden for being here and Michael not. May be that will go, but only time will tell.
    I don't wish this on anyone
    Roz

tom
    Participant

Hi Roz
    And you are more than wlcome, and am pleased it/I make you smile 🙂
    So sorry you are having a bad day but you know what they say so its no good me saying it again is there?.

Just give a few thoughts from the Good Times and try and push the times when Michael wasn't himself.

Hugs and Love sent your way keep strong Roz

Tom xxxx

shirley
    Participant

Hi Roz,lovely to see you on here,i haven't been on here much,to be honest i've been feeling to tired and quite low,my emotions are all over the place,but picking up again.Glad your doing well yourself,time is great healer and sounds like your doing just fine, x x take care Shirley xx

brocho
    Participant

Dear Roz hang in there Today was a bad day but tomorrow will be better So many of your friends on here are wishing you well and sending good vibes One day at a time Roz love Bridget x

Roz
    Participant

Thanx all

Finally been told I'm getting the money this week, At last!! Bank has made a fortune out of Michaels accounts.
    Having never lost someone before other than my grandma, this grieving process is quite hard.
    Sorry your down just now Shirley. Just blame it on medication. I use to say to Michael its not you its your pills talking.

Thanks for the smiles Tom and Bridget

Roz

meeuu
    Participant

Hello there Roz, and I'm sure glad that that you still "drop in" from time to time. Just like everone else on here, I often think of you and your many contributions. Please keep them coming.
    Kindest regards,
    John

Roz
    Participant

Thanks John

Coming on here brings me to Michael. I try and answer for him, with the things he dealt with.

Cheers
    Roz

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Big hello one and all’ is closed to new replies.