CHRISTMAS

This topic contains 35 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  eve 12 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author

BADGER
    Participant

HI eve

I love Christmas we have all the family round for just christmas day our young grandson gets really exited so it makes the day if I dont feel well my daughters always offer to cater but Geoff mostly cooks the turkey etc and they always wash up on boxing day we usually go for a walk with friends and a late lunch by the fire

Hope you manage to have a nice time

Love Jo xx

BADGER
    Participant

Hello Jean

my funny present was when we were newly weds and he was very informed!!! he bought me a nighty my granny would have loved pink flannelette never again!! what was he thinking of:-)

Love Jo x

tom
    Participant

Hi Eve

Well we are on our second dishwasher 😀 so it works for My young bride and I 😎 it even leaves me more time to spend with my grandsons please see attached photo of our youngest Grandson on the "Granddad Cuddle Chair" Little Max is 8 Months old 😀

Ps Done it in Black and White for those that are Colour blind lol

jmsmyth
    Participant

Hi Tom

He's georgous – just like his grand dad (sorry young bride)!!!

Jean 😛

zasrs
    Participant

Ah Tom

What a lovley photo! A real chip off the old block.

Sarah

Min
    Participant

What a pair of smilers Tom he is good enough to eat?
    Min

Helen
    Participant

What a cutie he is.
    I love christmas and am looking forward to putting up the tree. We have a huge family gathering just after Christmas for my dads birthday, so it is all very exciting
    Helen

Perkymite
    Participant

Hi Min, We were in the Maldives just before the Tsunamai on Sun Island. We were celbrating our wedding annivesary, November. Great Place every body should go there once if they can, mind you the last time we went the place was overun by Russians and if you thought the Germans were rude you have not seen anything:-D .

Kindest regards – Vasbyte

David

eve
    Participant

Tom
    What a lovely photo,that,s what it,s all about kids,must admit I enjoy it more with the grand children,I think when it,s your own children you so busy running yourself ragged,you get tired before Christmas comes.
    Have started shopping for Christmas so getting in the mood the sun is still shining on our little part of Kent8-)Love Eve

brocho
    Participant

Hi Tom he is sooooo gorgeous!! a real cutie and I like the idea of grandads cuddling chair love Bridget x

tom
    Participant

Thanks folks and Grandson is a cutie also 😉

Yep Xmas is a great time and I also know we have more fun with the second round as it is all fun and not much hassle as it was the first time round.
    The Kids love the Granddad cuddle chair more so when they are not well, even had one of them phone me to ask if they could come and have a cuddle in the cuddle chair cos it "makes me better" lol

Have a great week and stay well
    Love Tom "Onwards and Upwards" xxx

eve
    Participant

Hi Everyone
    We have snow some were,according to the weather forecast,it,s not in my little corner.
    I think it,s time to find the Christmas decorations!!!!
    Tom I think you have survived two dish washers,because there is so much more to you,that your young bride,over looks the little hiccups.:-)LOL

I love Christmas,but it does bring home,how loved once are so far away,in previous years its always been us who was away,usually in Portugal,in all the countries I have been in at Christmas,it,s the British who go over the top,other places are more low key,so this year i am going to make a determined effort,not to be standing in long queues,and not rushing out last minute because I have forgotten some things.I have written my letter to Father Christmas,:-S Love Eve

tom
    Participant

Hi Eve

Well it aint snowing here in Sunny Scunny and it aint sunny neither Lol.

Our Tree is up and ready Grandkids (Kaitlan, Jack and you all klnow Baby Max 🙂 helped Grandma put it up 😀 see photo 😎
    Aw bless eve you know the young bride overlooks a lot of my little hiccups bless.

I never stand in queues but am sure thats just a man thing :-S

Love
    Tom "Onwards and Upwards"

Ps will let you all know when the snow arrives here 😉

jmsmyth
    Participant

Hi Tom

What beautiful photos. Your tree is good as well.

Am I the first – we had snow ths morning!! Did not lie and didn't last long. Told you it gets cold here in Mallusk!!

Away to start putting the tree up.

Love Jean x

tom
    Participant

Yep Jean looks like you are the first for the snow this year?

And am pleased with the photo's also am one proud Dad and Granddad that cant wait for Xmas (honest am worse than a kid lol)

Love (snowfree) Tom xxx

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)

The topic ‘CHRISTMAS’ is closed to new replies.