Gordon

This topic contains 26 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  tom 12 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

mhnevill
    Participant

Dear Sarah

Like everyone else I am so sorry that after such a long, brave battle, Gordon is at last at peace. But so sorry for you and the family. The MM fight must have taken over your life for the past ten years and leave you absolutely exausted.

I am so in awe of those, like Gordon who walked this hard road before us and who helped give to the knowledge that is helping all of us today.

Much love to you.

Mavis x

Mari
    Participant

My dear Sarah,

I was with utter shock that I read your post today. I am so so sorry for the your of your beloved Gordon. I cannot find words to express my sorrow at this news but my thoughts and tears with be with you at this time,

With love,

Mari xxx

Dizzyliz
    Participant

Dear Sarah ,I am so sorry to hear Gordon as past away, as a carer I can't begin to know what you are going
    Through and this forum as bought us carers support and valuable information to help our beloved partners with this cruel
    Desease! I can't bring myself to tell kev just yet. I am sending you and your family my love and heartfelt sympathy.

Forever in my thoughts love liz X

michelleakitt29
    Participant

Hi Sarah

I was so saddened when i read your post..my heart goes out to you and your family at this sad time.

with much love michelle x x

jills
    Participant

Sarah,
    Just to join everyone else in sending sympathy and love,

Jill xx

Lynnie
    Participant

Dear Sarah
    Just read your very sad news today and wanted to let you know that even though I don't often 'talk' on this forum – I do read and take an interest. You are all wonderful, caring people. My thoughts are with you Sarah, at this sad time.
    Lynne x

DaiCro
    Participant

Hi Sarah,

I'm banned from driving (by Janet) until they sort my leg out. I was completely and utterly surprised on the way to the hospital, via the scenic country route, when Janet burst into tears saying 'poor, poor Sarah, what she must be going through'. I had to get her to slow down (she wouldn't stop) to wipe her eyes and she followed up with 'I know that I am going to have to deal with the same situation myself sooner or later but she is having to go through it now and I can feel her pain, I really can'.

I chose to let her have her moment and kept quiet for a good couple of miles. Being on the scenic route we passed several farms, one in the middle of harvest. In a field beyond, parked up against a hedge, was a tractor and trailer… the tractor was red. I didn't point it out but the fresh tears in Janets eyes told me I didn't need to.

Love from us both.

Dai.

Roz
    Participant

Hi Sarah

Sorry to hear about your husband Gorden

Sorry its took me so long to reply, but I only come on a few times to see how your all doing since Michael passed away.

Love and all the best to you, I'm thinking of you lots

Roz

Tina
    Participant

Dear Sarah,

I was so very sad to hear of Gordon's passing. At this overwhelmingly difficult time try to take some comfort in knowing that he is at peace now and free from pain. He will never really leave you, you will hear his laugh and see his smile, remember his words and feel his love.

Thinking of you and your family

Tina X

Debs
    Participant

Sarah,
    I am so so sorry to hear that Gordon has passed away. Wishing you much strength in the coming days, weeks and months.
    Thinking of you
    Debs x

nickinoo
    Participant

Hi Sarah,

Sorry for the late message I do not visit the site very often at the moment.

So so sorry to read the news about Gordon.

My thoughts are with you and your family.

Nicki xxx

tom
    Participant

Dear Sarah

I am so sorry to read about Gordon, I send Our Condolences, Love and loads of Hugs.

Like most of us on here we dont know each other only through the airwaves, but i for one think of every one of you be it Carer/family member or MM sufferer as My Friend and with that in mind its hard to know they are Ill and suffering with this dreadful disease.

Rest In Peace Gordon, and Sarah Love and Hugs sent to you (((())))) xxxx

Tom xx

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘Gordon’ is closed to new replies.