Gordon

This topic contains 26 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  tom 12 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

zasrs
    Participant

Dear All

My wonderful, brave husband lost his 10 year fight with myeloma yesterday
    afternoon.

I want to thank all of my cyber friends for the help and best wishes that you have given me over the past 10 or so months.

Good luck to all of you, one day soon hopefully there will be a cure so no another family is left totally devastated like mine. For goodness sake all his aunts uncles and parents are still alive!
    my love to you all
    sarah xxx

jmsmyth
    Participant

Oh Sarah I am so very very sorry to hear your sad news. My heartfelt sympathy to you and your family. I have followed Gordon's and your journey through this horrible disease. You both have been inspirations to me and am sure a lot of your friends on the forum. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

My deepest sympathy and prayers
    God bless you. Love Jean. xx

eve
    Participant

Sarah
    What can i say,my heart goes out to you,it does seem so unfair ,you must be heart broken.I thought you might have had a little bit more time together,to adjust to the situation and reflect together on all you have shared,but time ran out.I am so sorry Sarah.
    Take comfort,in your grandchildren, life goes on,you will look at them and see the man you loved. Eve

brocho
    Participant

Dear Sarah there are no words to express how sad I am to hear Gordon has lost the battle against this bloody awful illness . Both of you faced myeloma with such positivity , strength and humour it just doesnt seem fair .I am sure you will use those qualities to get through the dark days ahead . I hope you will feel able to post from time to time if it is not too painful lots of love Bridget x

Min
    Participant

Dear Sarah

Those we love don?t go away, They walk beside us every day, Unseen, unheard, but always near, Still loved, still missed and very dear.

My heartfelt sympathy for this very sad time, for you and your family
    Love Min xx

gina45
    Participant

Dear Sarah, i am so sorry for your loss, i cannot even imagine how devastated you are.
    I will be thinking of you and your family at this sad time
    Gina xxxx

Gill
    Participant

Sarah I have no idea what to say You have a great many people that you have never met, will never meet but ,like me are shedding tears for you.

Stay in touch if you can Gillxx

Perkymite
    Participant

Sarah, My heart goes out to you, please still visit us when you feel up to it. I love this poem, who wrote it is unclear several have claimed it I think.

Do not stand at my grave and weep..
    I am not there. I do not sleep.
    I am a thousand winds that blow,
    I am the diamond glints on snow.
    I am the sunlight on ripened grain,
    I am the gentle autumn rain.

When you awake in the morning's hush
    I am the swift uplifting rush
    Of quiet birds in circled flight.
    I am the soft star-shine at night.
    Do not stand at my grave and cry..
    I am not there. I did not die.

all my love and best wishes – Vasb yte.

David

Helen
    Participant

Dear Sarah
    As Gill says a cyber friend whom I shall never meet but has given support unknowingly
    Blessed be
    Helen

Elizellen
    Participant

Oh Sarah, I am so sad to read that Gordon has passed away.

My thoughts and prayers are winging across cyberspace to you and your family in this difficult time.

Eliz
    XX
    X

susannah
    Participant

Dear Sarah Another waste of a life to this B—– illness my heart goes out to you and your family

All my love
    Sue

BADGER
    Participant

Dear Sarah

I am so sorry to hear about gordon you and your family have my heartfelt sympathy God Bless you all

Love JO

meeuu
    Participant

Dear Sarah,
    I am so,so sorry.
    John

lorrainey
    Participant

Dear Sarah,

I'm so sorry to read your sad news about Gordon. Sending lots of love and sincere condolonces to you and your family as I too shed a tear for you.
    Take care and look after yourelf.

Love n hugs Lorraine xxx

DaiCro
    Participant

Sarah,

From the second you told us that Gordon was coming home I have been waiting on this post. In the meantime I have been willing strength and positive thoughts, simple prayers and my kindred love towards you both.

I wish I'd known Gordon… I thought of him so often this week-end… in the bed in your living room with the amazing harvest taking place outside the window… without him.

Sympathy, empathy and love.

Dai. xxx

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘Gordon’ is closed to new replies.