Halleluah For Dexamethasone

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  DaiCro 12 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

brocho
    Participant

Well the title says it all really but anyone seeing my name on the post might think there had been an error! I have posted many times on my deep loathing of this drug Its sins are many !! Dexatude( as defined by Gill without the help of her new dictionary!) when the whole world walks on tiptoes around you and on some days you are capable of mass murder witout any weapons Piling on large amounts of weight so that you bear no relation to the person you were before Dex came into your life Last but not least isthe actual pallaver of swallowing the wretched things ,the only word necessary is YUK On its good side Dex has reduced many a tumour to a quivering wreck and in the case of one of mine made it disappear altogether ! Dexamethasones greatest triumph though is in reducing pain Yippee 40mgs Dex and a few hours later no back pain ,it has made me so happy today It will of course wear off tomorrow but I thought a small tribute today was needed So thje next time you take those charming little white tablets , even in yoghurt give it a little pat on the back ( you can of course resume normal cussing immediately afterwards lots of loe a very happy Bridget x

Roz
    Participant

Hi Bridget

Glad those wretched tablets help some people:-D
    I just remember the other effects that Michael had, but I'll give them a big around of applause if they helped with some pain.

Love and best wishes to you
    Hope your treatment helps you get through the pain

Love Roz x

BADGER
    Participant

Well Bridget

they say every cloud has a silver lining which seems to be the case here so glad it has helped you pain what a good result

Love and HUGS jo xx

Min
    Participant

Whatever it takes Bridget, take it.
    You know as well as I do that pain is not good for you or for the people who love you and care about you they dont want to see you in pain. If Dex does the business then dex it is… Just go and find a tent to wear!! hee hee cos you know your worth it. Bite your tongue when the alter ego appears from side and just pray the pain stays away.
    Glad you have found something that works and more imprtantly it doesnt make you stupid and want to sleep.
    With all the energy its going to give you you can come and give me a hand to paint the walls….
    Nope havent done a thing today had an old friend round to reminisc so thats my excuse and i am sticking to it
    Love Min

DaiCro
    Participant

[b]'Glad you have found something that works and more importantly it doesnt make you stupid and want to sleep.'[/b]

I know what you mean Min… but this is Dex we are talking about here… If I could swap the effects of Dex to 'Stupid and Sleepy' I'd do it in an instant! 🙂

[b]'With all the energy its going to give you you can come and give me a hand to paint the walls…'[/b]

Talking of which… when you start a strip, consider using a small brush to write down thoughts and memories and feelings… whatever comes to mind… and then let them go by way of the big brush… it may prove therapeutic or cathartic… or then again just splash it all over. 😀

Just a thought and a theme on a scheme. 🙂

Dai.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Halleluah For Dexamethasone’ is closed to new replies.