***Happy Birthday Bridget***

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Perkymite 13 years ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Nettie
    Participant

Just in case anyone missed reading 'Who would have thought it!' ~ it's Bridget's birthday today!!

Have a great day Bridget ~ and many more to come!

Love Nettie xx

brocho
    Participant

Dear Nettie thank you so much its been a lovely day but the children and grandchildren have just gone and I am shattered Good job I have another year before the next one !!Hope you are well love Bridget x

Chris
    Participant

Hi Bridget, Happy Birthday to u! i havent been on the forum with my infecction, was sick of being stuck in house! got the all clear today from dr thank god!but still need to be careful. How are u keeping? are you over your dose?take care,chrisx

brocho
    Participant

Hi Chris I am so glad to hear you have got the all clear at last!! Bet it was driving you crazy especially with the weather being so nice My chest infection did go but I think there may be another on the way , possibly something to do with loads of mucus and I blame Revlimid Still I dont feel too bad adter the first week of the course now and even better since I take dex on one day a week for 4 weeks instead of 4 consecutive days . I hope you are going treat yourself to a nice day out or holiday now !!love Bridget x PS thought I had another birthday when I saw your post , made me smile as I thought I was a match for the queen !!HAHA as if !!xx

Chris
    Participant

Hi Bridget I hear your having lovely weather over in London hope your enjoying your birthday. CLARE my daughter is down till Friday which is nice to have her company. Hope your not getting another infection as ihave had two lots of antibiotics. am fed up of being in for two weeks. the weather is nice here but not as hot as ye have, I have my blood check and drips too next Tuesday. Have no more news hope you keep well and enjoy the rest of your birthday love Chris

Min
    Participant

Hi Bridget,
    Hows it going with Revlamid? Peter is 'feeling ' really good on second week of 4th course. 1st week still washes him out a bit. But once its over he picks up really well. Still very 'snotty' especially at mealtimes and if he hits any cold air. Have to keep him out of the freezer aisle. HIs back has been really good since he lay in the mediteranean sun. Or perhaps its the glucosamine I got us both on. How come you get to have a second birthday when the sun shines? LOL
    Sounds like the Dex spread out is better for you, does that mean the moods swings are better too.
    I have my grandchildren arriving tomorrow and really looking forward to it, they live so far away and term time rarely coincides with Peters good times.
    Hope the summer holds good things for everyone it certainly lifts the spirits seeing the sun.. It also shows all the dirt that accumulated during the winter so its spring cleaning time for me. Just as I was getting used to be a 'lady of leisure!"
    love MIn

brocho
    Participant

Hi Min good to hear Peter is feeling better and great that his back pain has eased up too Theres a lot to be said for sunshine, recently I read about a couple who moved to Italy just to get the relief the warmth gave them from their bone pain Not sure I would do so though , far better to take lots of holidays in the sun, I am not so tired all the time now and same as Peter the first week is not good Spreading out the dex is definitely helping and even my irritability seems less marked , I do still get that awful tenderness all over but its not as painful and lasts about 5 days. I know exactly what you mean about the sunshine showing up the dust I am desperately trying to clean the place up and fighting a losing battle at the moment !! The council are giving me a new kitchen and bathroom in a few weeks and they are doing both at the same time !!Aaargh !! I just hope I have enough energy to clean up after them Mind you I am looking forward to when its all done , they are even decorating both rooms as well which is a bonus as I cant do decorating anymore . Have a lovely time with your family , grandchildren are such a joy to spend time with arent they and I bet they cant wait to see you !!Heres to a good summer for all of us , forget the cleaning and get busy being a lady of leisure! I cant stop laughing at this post though as my birthday was in February , tee-hee lots of love Bridget x

DaiCro
    Participant

Belated Happy Birthday Bridget. xxxxx

It was Janet's Birthday yesterday too and after three hours at the hospital we drove to the National Water Sports Centre at Holme Pierrponte, Nottingham with a couple of MacDonald meals (her choice) and sat in the car park overlooking the river. Instead of boats and canoes she was treated to the sight of several hairy men changing in and out of wet suits while we ate. I know how to give a girl a good time.

I hope your day went well. 🙂

Dai.

Perkymite
    Participant

A belated HAPPY 😀 BIRTHDAY young lady.

Kindest regards

David

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘***Happy Birthday Bridget***’ is closed to new replies.