Kath (aka GrannyGrump)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  eve 12 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

KWilson
    Participant

This is just a message to let everyone who talked to her know, that my lovely mum, Kath Wilson died 7th October. She was at home with her husband and daughter as she wished.

Thank you to all of you who chatted with her and supported her in any way.
    Best wishes to everyone with this illness and their families.

Julie Smith (daughter)

lorrainey
    Participant

Dear Julie

I'm so sorry to hear your sad news about your mum. It's good to know she passed away as she wanted with her family by her side in the comfort of her own home.
    My heartfelt condolonces go out to you, your dad and all your family.

May your mum Rest in Peace.

Love and hugs Lorraine xxx

gina45
    Participant

I am so sorry on the loss of your mum. I am so glad that she had her family with her as she passed. I will be thinking of you and your family at this sad time
    Gina xx

brocho
    Participant

I am sad to hear your mum has passed away but at least she was with her family She will always be in your hearts and memories love Bridget x

BADGER
    Participant

Dear Julie

I am so sorry your mum has lost her fight with this terrible disease she was a real inspiration to me

Much love Jo x

Min
    Participant

Dear Julie
    I am so sorry that your mum has lost her battle with this dreadful disease. I hope you take comfort from the fact she was able to achieve her last wish and die at home. May she rest in Peace now she is free of pain and discomfort
    Love MIn

Mari
    Participant

Dear Julie,

I am so sorry that you have lost your dear mum to this awful disease. My love and sympathy goes out to you all at this time,

Love Mari xx

Tina
    Participant

Dear Julie,

Your lovely mum and I had many cyber conversations and she was sounded like a wonderful lady. I am so happy that she was with her loved ones at home when she was finally released from pain and suffering.

Take care
    Tina X

shirley
    Participant

Dear Julie,our sincere condolences to you and your family over the sad loss of your dear mum,some of her post used to make me laugh when low,always gentle on advice etc:. Cherish her memory and the good times you all had,god bless Shirls & Stephen x x

shirley
    Participant

Its me again apologising because i got the names wrong,i called you Julie and your Lorraine,so sorry for mix up x x Shirls x x

CarolBradley1
    Participant

Please accept our sympathy and very best wishes at this very difficult time.
    Carol Bradley

DaiCro
    Participant

Hi Julie,

I am so sorry to hear that your Mum has passed on. I am glad that you and your Dad were there with her at the end as she wanted. Remember your Mum as she was before MM but also remember how brave she was throughout her illness and how inspirational and helpful she was to others.

Dai.

zasrs
    Participant

Hi Julie
    So sorry to hear the sad news about your mum,I am so glad she was at home with all of her family near, a great comfort for all of you, as I know only to well.
    Best wishes sarah

teds31
    Participant

So sorry to hear your news,we are all thinking of you . Ted.

tom
    Participant

Dear Julie

Our sincere condolences, to you and your Family at this sad time.

Am sure you will have plenty of great memories to cherish over the coming months.

Love and Hugs

Tom and Elaine xxxx

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Kath (aka GrannyGrump)’ is closed to new replies.