Michael

This topic contains 21 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  susan123 11 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

nickinoo
    Participant

So sorry, thinking of you and your girls xxx

Helen
    Participant

Dear Sue
    How terribly sad a time for you all, but you have given Michael such a precious gift in his last months – all that love and care.
    Love Helen

cb97
    Participant

Dear Sue
    Just read the sad news about Michael.
    I often think of you both from when we used to chat on the old site back when Michael and my Mum had both commenced Revlimid around the same time.
    You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. May Michael rest in peace.
    With Love and sympathy
    Clare

susannah
    Participant

Dear All
    Thank you again for your replys,hope you are keeping well Clare. Time 4.30am and back to the site for comfort and support,cant sleep at all doctor has given me some sleeping tablets but im afraid to take them.
    The funeral is on Friday at 2.15 still cant believe this is all happening,I keep expecting Michael to walk through the door, probably will hit me on Friday.

Love
    Suex

eve
    Participant

Hi Sue

Well I was up at 5am this morning and I took 2 tablets,had to get up with frozen shoulder and bad leg,a cup of tea and a piece of toast,so I could take pain killers and I am only the carer. Lol, I have gone down hill,as Slim is getting better,I think the whole 2 years hit me in one go,so may be sleeping tablets are not the answer.

Waiting on BMB results,plus you look back and think How did I manage for those 2 years,plus the knowledge that it is going to come back !!!,,I take my hat off to you,how we'll you have coped with your situation with very little help,this blasted disease makes us in to very strong women,so I can say,yes you will cope!!!!

It's a pity this site does not have a thread to it,that can tell you who is on line,they do on face book,so it's easy to pop in and have a chat,are you on face book sue???
    There are a few from Myeloma on,and I find it easier to keep up,it's lovely to hear Wendy,who is having so many holidays its hard to keep up, I suppose she is making the most of it as she has come out of remission,but is well in herself.

Sue you will do fine,reach out and talk to people it helps,hope every thing goes well for you on Friday.Love Eve

susan123
    Participant

Dear Sue,

I am so sorry for your loss, I know it's not easy to hear some things right now, but Michael is out of pain, and you have to look after yourself now.

I understand what you mean by all the attention going away after the funeral and leaving you alone, I lost my ex husband nearly 13 years ago ( not myeloma related) and I have since remarried. Someone told me once that 'people watch you cope and then they let you cope' and believe me it is very true, but you will come through Sue as you are a very strong person. Always have a reason to get out of bed in a morning ! it worked for me. Take care, you and your family are in my thoughts.

Love Sue xx

ozzy
    Participant

Dear Sue
    Thinking of you and your family at this sad time.Hope all goes well on Friday – a celebration of Michaels life. Your take care of yourself.
    Love from Paul & Gayle xx

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Michael’ is closed to new replies.