Michael

This topic contains 21 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  susan123 11 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

susannah
    Participant

My beloved Michael lost his long fight against myeloma at 1am this morning,he fought to the very end.He was my soul mate my best friend and my husband I will miss him for ever.
    I want to thank you all for the support and kind words you have shown me over the years.
    All my love
    Suex

jmsmyth
    Participant

Dear Sue

I am so sorry for your loss. Your beloved Michael is now at peace and free from pain. My thoughts and prayers are with you, your daughter and family

Love Jean x

Ali
    Participant

Dear Sue

I'm so sorry to hear of Michaels passing.

Love Ali xx

tishwish
    Participant

Dear Sue
    So very sorry for your loss. Micheal is now free from pain

Love Trish xx

Tina
    Participant

Oh Sue,

So very very sorry to hear your news, God bless you both. If you ever want to to talk please contact me at any time. I wish I was there to give you big hugs and the assurance that you will be ok. You are so strong and like me our husbands were everything to us and your feelings of loss will take you through a myriad of emotions – it is normal and you will get through it.

Tears fall as I think of you and dear Michael life just isn't fair – is it?

Lots of love and strength to you dear Sue.

Tina XX

HelenR
    Participant

Dear Sue,
    I'm so sorry to hear your loss. You have been so strong and I can't imagine how difficult this must be, when you must be so exhausted on top of everything else. I hope with time things will get easier and you will be able to look back at all the good times you had together.
    Thanks for writing on here – you are also helping a lot of people.
    Helen

tom
    Participant

My Dear Sue

I am so sorry for your loss as your loss is now our loss.

Please Take Strenth on the Good Times and push this Myeloma to the back of your mind.

Although its very sad when Michael passed away he is in no pain now and I hope you all feel better with Michael passing away at home.

I wish I lived near you Sue as am sure you need that great big Hug that I feel I need to give you, So if its Ok I am sending you a great big Cyber Hug.

Thoughts are with you,your Family and Friends at this very Sad time.

Love and Hugs

Tom xxx

eve
    Participant

Hi Sue

I hope you are feeling at peace with yourself and when you go to bed have a good nights sleep,you did your best for Michael,no one can ask more.

My best wishes to you and your girls,I am sure Michael was very proud of you all.Love Eve

bandityoga
    Participant

So sorry to hear Michael passed away but he is now at peace. Look after yourself and take support from your family.

You did eveything you could for him.

God bless.

Maureen x

DaiCro
    Participant

Hi Sue,

As Maureen said, you did everything you could for Michael and although you must have felt helpless these last few weeks you and your daughters were there for him and you were there until the end.

Now it is your time. Time to allow the shock and the loss, time to grieve and time to grow into whatever you want to be. It won't be easy and each of these stages will take as long as you need them to be.

Please remember that we are here for you… especially people like Tina, Gill, Min, Sarah and those others who have also lost their husbands and best friends in the past couple of years. When you feel strong enough talk to them, please do… and take up Tina's offer… everyone is different but there are so many commonalities too.

As for the rest of us, it would do us the world of good if you could pop in now and again to let us know how you are getting on, for good or ill.

Bless you, you are in our thoughts.

Dai.

Eva
    Participant

Dear Sue,
    Words are inadequate – we are thinking of your terrible loss.
    Eva

susannah
    Participant

Dear All Thank you all for your kind words and support. Dai your words are always a comfort. Tina i will email you probably after the funeral. I cant believe there is so much to arrange, and of course I want to do it all myself.
    Everyone has been so kind. phone calls,visits but it does frighten me when it all stops and I have time to think.I just cant imagine life without him

love
    Suex

Tina
    Participant

Dear Sue,

If you need help with anything at all please let me know.

Thinking of you

Tina XX

mhnevill
    Participant

Dear Sue

My thoughts and prayers continue to be with you.

I am relieved to know that Michael is at last free from pain and at peace, but I appreciate just how empty and low you will be feeling. Your grief will be harder to bear, as you have been carrying such a heavy burden these past couple of years, as you have valiantly fought this horrible disease alongside him.

You have been a wonderful wife. Those of us who are the MM suffers will realise just what that will have meant to Michael, and how much that loving care and support will have meant to him, and kept him going through the darkest nights. We will also appreciate, as Dai has expressed so well, just what a gift it was that you enabled him to be in his own home till the end, at such a cost to your own health and strength, and what a battle you fought to get the support to enable you to do this. We will all admire you for it.

I do hope you are able to plan a funeral that is a fitting celebration of the good, pre-MM. days of Michael's life. His family life will be the
    biggest part of this.

The will be very dark days ahead, it is the cost of such a deep love, but I do hope, that your closet friends will be there for you. Do let them know what help you need – even if it is just someone to be there while you weep you tears.

I am glad you and your daughter have got each other.

Much love.

Mavis xxxx

Dizzyliz
    Participant

Dear sue,

Just to send my condolences to you and your family,

You are in our thoughts love liz & kev xx

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Michael’ is closed to new replies.