Might be my last Zometa

This topic contains 16 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  tom 12 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

tom
    Participant

Hi all

Well am told that this next Zometa infusion might be my last as I will be over two years post transplant when I have my next one on the 22nd December.

If thats correct (will have to wait till then to get it confirmed) then that means I will be Treatment Free 😎 and hopefully my visits to see the Dr will be extended 😎

Love

Tom "Onwards and Upwards" xx

Perkymite
    Participant

You have done fantastically well Tom, must be the Red Wine and Cucumbers;-) Keep going buddy you are an inspiration to us all.

Kindest regards ? Vasbyte

David

Elizellen
    Participant

What terrific news, Tom!!

sandydeli
    Participant

Great news Tom. X

mhnevill
    Participant

Hi Tom

What good news! You must really long to be treatment free.

All best wishes.

Mavis

shirley
    Participant

Hey thats great news Tom,lovely start to the festive season,mind as you go,take care Shirls 🙂 🙂

OutdoorsPaul
    Participant

Great news Tom
    Paul:-)

tom
    Participant

Thanks Folks am gonna be well chuffed if its true 😎 as am fed up going on the vein Hunt :-S Lol

Tom "Onwards and Upwards" xx

Roz
    Participant

Well done Tom,

Hope it's true and you can go onwards and upwards into the New Year.:-D
    All the best
    Love Roz xx

tom
    Participant

Cheers for that Roz am well happy to be going into the new year "Treatment Free" well done to all that got me on the road to recovery 🙂

Any ways Roz hows you doing these days? and your Emails are pretty good 😎

Love and Hugs from iccle ole me xxxxx

Roz
    Participant

Hi Tom

I'm learning to understand that it's tough to be alone after being married. Its going to take me a long time to get used to doing things just for me.

All the best
    Roz
    xx

tom
    Participant

Aww Bless Roz am sending you some more of my Cyber Hugs for you (((())) am sure it will be hard, I honestly cant say I know how you feel as i dont.

Love Tom xx

gina45
    Participant

thats lovely news to hear Tom.
    Onwards and upwards , as you say 🙂

Dizzyliz
    Participant

Hello Tom just thought I'd log on and see what everyone's upto, not been on for a while but I do try and look in.
    I am so happy for you it's good news you done really well and long may it continue!

Kevs doing ok he complains about aches & pains (I've put that down to him deciding to do my kitchen!) ended up getting people in to help which was a good move, he goes for his zometa next Tuesday I think he is ready for it and hopefully have a better Xmas than last year! ????

So Tom and everyone here's to a positive and happy Christmas and 2012! Keep strong!

Love liz & kev xx

tom
    Participant

Aww many thanks Gina as I know what you have gone/going through and you still think of others, gosh am sure some where your skills are needed love and hugs (((xxx)))

Hi Liz and Kev and what stops you logging on? is it because Kev is doin Ok or is it Kevs not so good? cos we are here for the Good Times 😀 and the bad times 🙁 Hope you both have a great Xmas and Kev is pain free xxx

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Might be my last Zometa’ is closed to new replies.