Migrated

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  tom 13 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

KWilson
    Participant

Mind you, I think I've registered twice as I'd tried once before with limited success. It's better now I can find the 'new discussion button!

I'm finding this a bit slow but that could be my computer!

Will catch up with you all eventually.

Had a bit of a 'down' when my bloods plummeted and my sodium and potassium dropped – getting back to 'nearly' normal numbers now (I don't actually DO normal any more!):-D

xxxxxxxxxxx

Perkymite
    Participant

Welcome to the new site. Actually I find it is slow to load some times. Could be the connection through.

Kindest regards
    David

BADGER
    Participant

Hello Kathleen

so glad you made to this new site as for normal who is normal here
    not many of us
    Keep well Jo 😎

brocho
    Participant

Hi Kathleen glad you got here and who wants to be normal , not me !!! I find it slow to get into services and the discussion forum perhaps it needs a tweak or two Glad you levels are on the up love Bridget x

Roz
    Participant

Welcome Kathleen

The site for the non normal is here. Its great though to cheer you up.

Roz

tom
    Participant

Hi Kathleen

A warm Welcome to the New Gathering (gosh i sound like an American Evangelist lol)

And as for "Normal" I aint a clue what that is it certainly aint iccle ole me Ha ha, I know folk at work tell me they are "Normal"????!!! well looking at them am pleased I aint he he.

And yep this site is also Slow for me??

Love to all us "None Normals" :-/

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Migrated’ is closed to new replies.