Missing thread

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Gill 12 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

webteam
    Keymaster

Hi Folks
    You may have noticed the thread "My Kitchen" by Tom has vanished. We seem to have had a problem which allowed another poster to accidentally delete the thread while they were trying just to delete their own single post. We are investigating how this can have happened as is shouldn't be possible. Apologies to all concerned, we will try to retrieve the thread and make sure this can't happen again.

Regards
    Stuart
    Myeloma WebTeam

webteam
    Keymaster

Having investigated a little further it seems the permissions to edit and delete posts has gone wrong. Normally only administrators can do this but somehow that right has been given to everyone. I will look into getting this fixed as soon as possible.

Stuart

susannah
    Participant

Hi Stuart Ihave noticed this is happening to me , I have posted a few things over the weekien and they have vanished. When I have posted it gives the option for anyone to edit or delete can you helpat all

Sue

Gill
    Participant

On a a very light note does that mean we can all delete anything we don't agree with:-)

Hmmmm who do I want to disagree with?????

Nobody actually. You are all great. Come on somebody say something controversial so I can go wham wham wham:-) and delete you 😀 😀 😀

Perkymite
    Participant

How about "Having Myeloma is realy great because you meet such nice people!!!!"

Delete to your hearts content. 😀

Kindest regards – Vasbyte

David

Gill
    Participant

There is a problem for me there David. I would want to delete the bit about having mm being great, but want to keep the bit about meeting nice people.

Light bulb moment! Can we edit each others' posts? 😀 😀 😀

I could just leave the bit about nice people

Gill xxx

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Missing thread’ is closed to new replies.