Myeloma awareness week video

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  eve 10 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Perkymite
    Participant

I do not belong to facebook nor twitter etc..etc… And I am not about to join them.

I want to share your excellent video by email to my email contacts but I am having trouble downloading the video to place as attachment.

Normally when I hit a share link I am taking to an email page and the video is attached for me to add my addresses. On this I am taken to a Facebook page! no good 🙁 .

Any help would be appreciated

Kind regards

David

steverowley
    Participant

Hello David, this is a first post for me but I have been finding a lot of comfort from this site for the last year since my husband, Steve was diagnosed with Myeloma. We both agree that the video is excellent and does need to be shown to as many people as possible. If you click on the top left of the video where it says 'a short video about myeloma' then click on the symbol with that has two right forks (sure it has a name!!) it should lead you to email ! Good luck, Pauline

webteam
    Keymaster

Hi David
    The video is hosted on YouTube as it's a bit large to be adding as an attachment (about 100MB). The direct link to the YouTube video is http://youtu.be/4-2xw9efsuA

Regards
    Stuart
    Myeloma UK WebTeam

bandityoga
    Participant

Hi David

I shared the video on my facebook.

Maureen

Perkymite
    Participant

Thanks – Job done

Kindest regards – Vasbyte

David

tishwish
    Participant

I also shared on facebook

Trish x

Kazzam2
    Participant

I also shared on Facebook and twitter

Karen
    xx

eve
    Participant

Hi David

You cannot help being a Dinosaur !!!:-P your lucky you have us to drag you into 21 century,he he he.

Great when you learn one thing new,all my love Eve:-0

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Myeloma awareness week video’ is closed to new replies.