New arrival

This topic contains 12 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  jmsmyth 13 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

jmsmyth
    Participant

Hi all

Just got info that we have a new grand daughter and thought I would introduce her. Madelyn Jean Smyth was born at 8.40am this morning by C section. I may be biased but I think she is beautiful. We have four sons and now 4 grand daughters. Have to orgaise a trip to Southampton to meet the new arrival. Hope the photo posts. Didn't will have to try again.

Regards to all
    Jean

Perkymite
    Participant

Congratulations to all concerned 😀

jmsmyth
    Participant

Thanks I am so excited anyone would think it was my first!!

Jean

BADGER
    Participant

Hello Jean
    A new grandaughter how wonderful congratulations

Love Jo 😀

Gill
    Participant

Congratulations. Of course you are biased but you are right she is beautiful. Gill xx

zasrs
    Participant

Hi Jean

Many congratulations, grandchildren are the best tonic in the world, your granddaughter is beautiful.

best wishes

sarah

Nettie
    Participant

Congratulations, Madelyn is beautiful! Having grandchildren is so exciting – I've just had my first!!
    Best wishes to all the family, love Nettie

jmsmyth
    Participant

Yhank you all for your good wishes. I can't wait till I get over to see her. Nettie enjoy your first. They are precious.

Regards Jean xx

Debs
    Participant

Hiya Jean,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!:-D
    What lovely lovely news for you and Frank!! Really happy for you and she is beautiful!

Hope you get to enjoy some cuddles very soon!
    Debs x

brocho
    Participant

Hi Jean congratultions your new grandaughter is so beautiful and Madelyn is a lovely name . I hope you get to see her very soon I didnt really understand how special the relationship with your grandchildren is until the eldest was born and I was just as excited when the other 3 arrived . love Bridget x

Min
    Participant

Oh I do love a bit of good news, congratulations granny.
    I am right now lying in bed with my grandaughter who as I type is breaking out in more spots……Just discovered she has chicken pox. Poor sould. I think I should be worried. but I am more worried about her. Peter is home so hope I dont take it home to him. He is on acyclavore so possibly is protected by that. Better stay in warwickshire just in case! Dont see them nearly enough. Grandchildren I mean. I am here to deliver christmas pressys. Better late than never.
    Min

jmsmyth
    Participant

Thank you all. I hope to get to meet Madelyn the week after next. My other grand daughters are arriving from Kent on Thursday. So we will have a full house.

Min I hope your poor wee grand daughter gets better soon and that Peter is protected.

My best o you all. Love Jean xx

jmsmyth
    Participant

Thanks Debs

I have been following your blog and hope that things are going well for you.

Love Jean

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘New arrival’ is closed to new replies.