New Kitchen

This topic contains 34 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  tom 12 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Author

Roz
    Participant

Hi Tom

Nice kitchen, I know what it's like with taps and everything all around the house.

Keep cooking and enjoying your new kitchen

Love Roz xx

tom
    Participant

Thanks folks yep we are happy with it 😀 as for the bag it is a "Pot" Money Box he he, Elaine would look strange walking to the pub with that ha ha.

And as for the Wine Rack its got Vodka on it lol

Love

Tom xxx

jmsmyth
    Participant

Tom your saving "bag" looks the real thing. Had m convinced!!
    Jean xx

tom
    Participant

Hi Jean

Well to be fair it does look like a real one (not that am a bag man:-S ) but it fooled me when Elaine first bought it ha ha.

Love Tom xxx

BADGER
    Participant

hi Tom

kitcken looks great is the money pot a swear box! no never not you tom
    I hope you are keeping well or you will be if you dont drink all the vodka!!lol

Big ((hugs))
    Love Jo xx:-) 🙂 🙂

tom
    Participant

Thanks Jo

And the money box as a swear box ErMM :-/ sounds Good to me but am sure I would need a Bigger one dont you think Ha ha

Keeping Great Thanks Jo and am sure you are top notch also 😎 ?

Love and Hugs (((())))

Tom xxxx

benede
    Participant

Just Testing!

tom
    Participant

Hi Benede, Passed I think? not sure what you were testing??

Tom x

webteam
    Keymaster

Hi Tom
    Ben is one of the developers of our website. For some reason this thread went missing over the weekend but it seems he has managed to retrieve it from the void.

Cheers
    Stuart
    Myeloma WebTeam

Gill
    Participant

3 cheers for Ben and all the others

I am sure that we all apprecitate the webteam for the effort they all make to keep us in touch (if not in line:-) ) and would like to say thank you to all of them,

This site is brilliant. Gill (wife of mm person)

tom
    Participant

Hi Stuart

Thanks for the info 😀 and Thanks to Ben for getting it back cos am sure i aint doing ANOTHER New Kitchen Lol.

But Like Gill says you are the "A" Team for the Myeloma Team and for that I thank you all 😎

Tom "Onwards and Upwards"

jmsmyth
    Participant

I second what has been said. My safari briwser works a treat. Thanks for solving it. Greatly appreciated.
    Regards Jean

Min
    Participant

Thanks Eve the finaly finished kitchen only been on it since August so pleased its done at last. Without your advice it woud have cost a lot more bought the lot on the internet
    min

tom
    Participant

Hi Min

Yep thats correct the world wide web has good cheap stuff 🙂 I bought all (cept wall tiles) New Bathroom from "Next Bathrooms" ((other stores also sell bathrooms)) about three years ago and got a local plumber to install it. now it might be time to sell the house and enjoy the money ha ha.

Love and Hugs

Tom "Onwards and Upwards" xxx

Min
    Participant

Got to admit been trying to post some photos and It was me what deleted the thread as it just wont let me add photos no matter how hard I try and wanted to show of my el cheapo bargain solid oak worktops
    Min

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)

The topic ‘New Kitchen’ is closed to new replies.