Peter

This topic contains 43 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  KeithH17 12 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author

eve
    Participant

Hi Min
    Just come on to tell you,that you will be in my thoughts tomorrow,I hope you have a good celebration of Peter,s life,It is going to be hard for you,as you had no time to prepare yourself,IF Peter had to die in hospital ,Icould not think of a better place to die,I think ITU staff are wonderful people,different from the general wards.

We will be here for you also Sarah and will try to help you all we can,

Love Eve
    Sarah have just read your post,Once upon a time I thought the tears would never stop,but they do it just takes time, Eve

mhnevill
    Participant

Hi Min

Just to let you know that I too will be thinking of you and praying for you and the family later today. I do hope that Peter's service will bring you some comfort and the hope that this world is not all there is and that death does not have the final word.

Much love.

Mavis x

brocho
    Participant

Dear Min my thoughts too will be with you today love and hugs Bridget x

jmsmyth
    Participant

Min My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family today. You will have the love of your family and friends (and your cyber friends) with you as you celebrate Peter's life. Mavis is right – death does not have the final say.

My love and prayers are with you.
    God bless and comfort and look after you and your family today.

Love Jean xxxoo

lorrainey
    Participant

Dear Min,

I too will be thinking of you and your family today.

love n hugs Lorraine xxxx

DaiCro
    Participant

My Dear Min,

My thoughts will be with you and yours this day… I hope you all find strength enough to help you through the formal farewells… and afterwards I hope that you all find access to Peter in your own special ways.

With much love,

Dai.

Helen
    Participant

Dear Min
    Thinking of you and your family today
    Love Helen

Elizellen
    Participant

Just a line to let you know I am also thinking of you and your family and friends today.

Eliz
    XX
    X

tom
    Participant

Min

Just to let you Know We will be thinking of you and your Family, May God Look after you and your Family to keep you strong.

Love

Tom and Elaine xx

Gill
    Participant

Dear Min

I do hope everything went well. What a lovely picture of Peter you have put up. I realise that it may be a while before you look at this forum again or, indeed, you may not want to come back to it but I am sure I am not alone in saying I hope you keep in touch.

Much love Gill xxx

gina45
    Participant

Min, i hope that you are ok, please take care of yourself, if you need to talk you know where we are
    Gina xxxx

BADGER
    Participant

Oh Min
    nothing much I can say but I am so sorry you both fought so hard for it end like this my thoughts and prayers are with you

Love Jo

Meike
    Participant

Dearest Min,

I don't know what to say. Peter's passing has come as complete shock and so sudden. My heart goes out to you and your family! You are a remarkable woman who has been supporting her husband in the most loveable way. You are also incredible at advising, helping and supporting other members of the MM family. Please keep strong! And please stay on the forum!

Lots of Love
    Meike and Family

KeithH17
    Participant

Dearest Min,I've only just read your post and I'm so sorry.
    I just don't know what to say other than my thoughts are with you.

God Bless you…Keith.

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Peter’ is closed to new replies.