Peter

This topic contains 43 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  KeithH17 12 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • Author

Min
    Participant

No matter how hard I try I cannot post a new discussion I have tried many times to let you know that my husband lost his battle yesterday in the ITU department.Suffering Neutropaenic Sepsis and an overwhelming burdon of MM.
    He was taken so suddenly and unexpectedly with no time to prepare although I knew this could happen I can barely believe it.
    I have sat at my computers and tried several times to post the bad news and it would not let me.
    I think Peter who hated the time I spent on the internet has intevened to prevent the reporting of his passing as I cannot understand why after all this time I could not post my sad news to my cyber friends.
    It is with sadness that I make a final attempt to post this notice and heavy heart at the reality of it

eve
    Participant

Oh Min
    I am crying as i post so don,t worry if it does not make sense,So so sorry,I just cannot believe it,I know it can happen very quickly,but he was still was walking about.I thought he was going to get over this one.
    My heart goes out to you,I just wish I could do more.
    All my love Eve
    Min I just keep reading your post,so have come back on to edit,as you know Slim was in the same situation as Peter,and if its any comfort to you,Peter would not have realised what was happening,Slim lived but has no memory of ITU at all.If there is anything like cyber hugs I am holding you now Eve

brocho
    Participant

Dear dear Min its so hard to believe that Peter has gone and if its hard for me it must be doubly hard for My heat goes out to you Min You shared a love that was special and without your sour support Peter would have been lost Although you didnt have time to prepare Peter knew and he will always be with you, even if its to jinx your computer Like Eve I have to keep going back to read your post to let it sink in Take comfort from your family Min and we as your cyber friends are here for you too Sending you lots of love and hugs Min Bridget xxx

Tina
    Participant

Dear Min,

My heart goes out to you. I know only too well how you must be feeling especially when your darling Peter was taken from you so unexpectedly. As Eve says Peter probably would not have known what was happening to him and now at the very least you may be able to take a little comfort that he is free from pain.
    Trying to make sense of it all will be impossible and painful right now, but I am sure you shared Peter's strength and he hasn't left you completely as he will be in your thoughts, dreams and everything you do.

God Bless

Tina

Helen
    Participant

Dear Min
    This is truly awful, I know from our very brief encounter just how much you and you family were praying for Peter to pull through this. There are too few words to express how we feel.

' that fragile cup in which our dreams are held, is cracked and all has flowed away'

If you feel like keeping in touch please do, I had hoped for longer
    Love Helen

jmsmyth
    Participant

Min what a terrible shock. I could not believe what I was reading and like the others had to read it a few times. I really dont know what to say to you except I am so so sorry. My heart and love goes out to you and your family. I honestly thought that Peter was going to get over this hurdle. My sincere sympathies to you and your family. My thougts and prayers are with you.

God bless you and give you comfort.
    Love Jean

gina45
    Participant

Min, i am heartbroken for you, this is such a shock! its awful but when people have passed we have been sort of ready for it. But not this. I am so sorry i just dont know what to say to you.I am here if you need to chat and i am thinking you and your family at this very sad time.
    Gina xxxx

Gill
    Participant

Dear Min

I am saddened and completely shocked to know that Peter has died. I really thought that they would find an antibiotic that would knock back his infections and he would recover.

I, like others on here, will be thinking of you in the days to come. Please keep in touch when you feel up to it.

Much love Gill xxx

lorrainey
    Participant

Dear Min

I'm so so sorry to read your post about your lovely Peter, I too am in shock and shedding a few tears :'-( Sending you and your family lots of love and my sincere condolonces at this sad time.
    Take care of yourself and come back when you feel upto it.

love n hugs Lorraine xxx

Amelie
    Participant

Dear Min,
    I am so terribly sorry and my heart and thoughts go to you.
    Love
    Amelie

mhnevill
    Participant

Dear Min

Like everyone else, I am shocked that you have lost Peter so suddenly. I know we all thought he would pull through yet again. This terrible MM had been particularly unkind to him. At least you can take some comfort that his fight is over and all the horrible things that go with the attempted cure.

Now it is you and the family who are the important ones. It is what Peter would have wanted. I will be thinking abouit you in these next difficult days and trust that as you sadly plan his funeral it will be a celebration of Peter's life and his courage over the past two years. You have given all that love could give – know that Peter's love is always part of you.

God bless and keep you close.

Love Mavis x

Debs
    Participant

Dear Min,
    I really don't know what to say except that your post has brought a tear to my eyes and I am just so so sorry about Peter.
    With all my thoughts and lots of love
    Debs x

zasrs
    Participant

Dear Min
    I am so so sorry that Peter has lost his battle with mm, i am so shocked,i how you feel believe me. I am sure you have lots of family around you. they are always with me, to the point sometimes i want them to go, but when they do i want them to come back!
    The best comfort is that Peter is no longer in pain, it really is the one thing that keeps me sane at the moment and 1/2 a little white pill at bed time.

Take care of yourself min i wish i could give you such a big hug, hugs do help so much.

with love sarah xx

Dizzyliz
    Participant

Dear min
    I am so sorry to hear Peter has passed away I've not been on the forum for a couple of days so to read of your sad news has shocked me! Like everyone else I want to send love and hugs to you and your family.

Thinking of you love liz & kev xx

tom
    Participant

My Dear Min

I am so sorry your Peter has lost his brave fight against this Effin MM.

I send you our Love and Condolences at this sad sad time, please take care of yourself, Love and Hugs from Elaine and I ((())))) xxxx

Tom and Elaine xxxx

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Peter’ is closed to new replies.