Scenes from where we live

This topic contains 15 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  brocho 13 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

hellwing
    Participant

Just thought i would post this pic from where i live on a sunny but cold autumn day:)

Gaye
    Participant

Thank you Lee – it is a lovely picture – the church, the river and the harvest in. Just got in from clinic day in London and it was just what I needed!
    Gaye

Perkymite
    Participant

Great picture Lee, spoilt by the duck on the left not looking at the camera 😉 .

kindest regards

David

tom
    Participant

Great Photo Lee. and a great looking area:-D

hellwing
    Participant

Thank You for your comments:) Its the flatlands of lincolnshire.

hellwing
    Participant

Heres a pic from a nearby lake of which where lives a evil goose lol, you have to be quick and jump in the car and he tries to open the car door lol

hellwing
    Participant

Heres one more pic for now:)

Min
    Participant

Lee that pic makes me all soppy cos Iived in Lincoln mostly Swinderby for about 10 years when my husband was in the RAF. Often wish we had stayed there. Because its two cardigans colder her in the North East!

brocho
    Participant

Thankyou Lee the pics are lovely How lucky you are to live somewhere that beautiful , made me quite jealous , mind you I wouldnt fancy running into the evil goose !! love Bridgetx

Gaye
    Participant

The pics are lovely Lee so thank you. Mine is of RHS Hyde Hall in Essex which is where I go regularly to enjoy and often when I am feeling low and need cheering up. It never fails to inspire me and is so close to where I live. No rampant geese but I occasionally see Monkjack (spelling?) deer there.
    Love, Gaye x

hellwing
    Participant

Thank you for your kind comments and Min i know what you mean by wishing you stayed here i was brought up in Plymouth and had a spell in manchester and that was freezing lol.

Your right Bridget he is one evil little or should i say big goose:)

Lovely pic Gaye the different shades of green and the saturation sets it off a treat:)

brocho
    Participant

All these lovely pics of glorious views are really making me green with envy !!Gaye I can see why yours cheers you up it looks very serene Well I did think about taking a pic but I really dont think the view of my council estate would inspire anyone still its home x

tom
    Participant

Wow great Photo's you lot:-D

We should start a thread for photo's to be added, dont you think?

Gaye
    Participant

Yes Tom I do. It seems a great way to see other parts of the country and anything that might interest us and cheer us on our way. Do we ask the web-team to put up another category or continue in General?
    Gaye x

hellwing
    Participant

I do think thats a great idea:)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Scenes from where we live’ is closed to new replies.