Some good news at long last

This topic contains 16 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  shirley 13 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

shirley
    Participant

Hi everybody,i'd like to share my fantastic news,i went to the myeloma clinic today and got told my paraproteins were undetected,my consualtant high 5'd me and said thanx to my lovely sister who donated her cells so that i could have an allo graph that i was in remission,i sat there totally gob smacked,still can't believe it me in remission,my smile at the moment is bigger than a cheshire cat hahaha. I don't have to go back to the hospital for another 2 weeks,going to redo paraproteins just to make sure all is still ok,they've stopped my intraconazole,so slowly they are starting to reduced my med intake,i've just gotta keep an eye on any rashes etc;,. Hope this gives others who are about to have one or just had one positive hope that it goes well for you take care for now love Shirley 'I'M IN REMISSION YEAHHH X X X

mhnevill
    Participant

Hi Shirley

I am so pleased for you. Long may the remission last and what great news for you and your sister. Both of you were brave to go down this line of treatment.

All blessings to you.

Mavis x

jmsmyth
    Participant

Brilliant news Shirley (Cheshire cat). So happy for you and your sister.

Love Jean xx

brocho
    Participant

Hi Shirley absoultely brilliant news!!!Long may it last Wont be long before you can put myeloma to the back of your mind and just enjoy life love Bridget x

Gill
    Participant

Shirley, I blubbed tonight over our Georgia's just giving idea and now I ma blubbing over your good news. I am so pleased for you what a great celebration you and your family must be having and Yes your story will give hope to others.

Love from Gill xx

Perkymite
    Participant

That is wonderful, wonderful news I could not be more pleased for you. I hope you are going to still keep in touch now you are Myeloma "clean" 😀 .

Kindest regards

David

shirley
    Participant

Hi David,thankyou for your kind words and everyone else too,. David you are not going to get rid of me this easy,its down to you and my family that i got through this,i'm beginning a new chapter in my life,i'm gettng my puppy in a few months times,going up north for a few days,don't feel ready to go abroad just yet,so we are visiting family and good friends in Newcastle,anyway hope everyone is well and take care,i'll be back Shirls x x x x x x

KWilson
    Participant

Great news!

xxxxxxx

clarabell
    Participant

Thats wonderful news Shirley, no wonder your smiling like a cheshire cat! Its great to hear such positive news, love Clara xxx

Elizellen
    Participant

Great positive news, Shirley!

Long may it remain so.

Eliz
    XX
    X

piatkaz
    Participant

Hi Shirley
    Fantastic news so good to hear positive news on the allo front I should be having mine around June all the best
    Ian

michelleakitt29
    Participant

Hi Shirley

What Fantastic news, I am so really pleased for you.

look after yourself

with much love michelle x x

myra
    Participant

Hi Shirley what wonderful news that you are in remission am so pleased for you.Best Wishes Myra

Gill
    Participant

Warning Shirley!!! PooPees (no folks I meant to spell puppies that way) are a pain. Ours is gorgeous but Oh what hard work. We were spoilt with her honory sister (now 2) Clean as a whistle.

Mind you she is a complete sweetheart and we wouldn't swap her Hmmm for a clean one maybe 😉

Roz
    Participant

Great news Shirley,

Thank god some good news comes from this rotten illness.

Good luck for the future and hope all stays well for a very long time.

Roz

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Some good news at long last’ is closed to new replies.